Central IL, St Louis, Indianapolis Area Gathering

I hear ya there, well hopefully the weather will cooperate for april and may and we might have a quick get together on a weekend. What courses down there would you reccomend? I know there's some THPer's around Stlouis and Parshooter is just east of you in centrailia.

You know what I think decatur is centrally located between peoria abs stl lol

haha yes it is, and you have hickory point and the Red Tail run there that are both great courses I personally think.
You know what I think decatur is centrally located between peoria abs stl lol

I'm hoping u guys do something closer to central Illinois than St Louis so I can possibly join :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

haha yes it is, and you have hickory point and the Red Tail run there that are both great courses I personally think.

I'm up for Red tail in a couple weeks

Me to, hopefully I can hit it straight that day.

Straight will get you in trouble at red tail. You need a power fade

idk, i think last time I had a slice or fade and I was in that crappy grass off the fairway where you can't find your ball. What about this Ill just hit it on the green everytime, good oleHappy gilmore style
Straight will get you in trouble at red tail. You need a power fade

I am always up for bloomington if you want to come down man. They got a nice Arnold Palmer course over there that I really enjoy. Or you make a date and place and i'll be there hopefully with others.
I'm hoping u guys do something closer to central Illinois than St Louis so I can possibly join :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I wouldn't mind getting some revenge on Weaver Ridge this year, but finding a good weekend will be tough. Possibly in May for a daytrip.

I'll let Brian know incase he doesn't see your post Ryan.
I wouldn't mind getting some revenge on Weaver Ridge this year, but finding a good weekend will be tough. Possibly in May for a daytrip.

I am always up for bloomington if you want to come down man. They got a nice Arnold Palmer course over there that I really enjoy. Or you make a date and place and i'll be there hopefully with others.

There's a good course in Wilmington Illinois called Cinder Ridge we should meet up at. It's about half way between my place and Peoria. (http://cinderridge.com/)
Bloomington isn't too far for me....about 2.5 hours so that's feasible as well.

I hear ya there, well hopefully the weather will cooperate for april and may and we might have a quick get together on a weekend. What courses down there would you reccomend? I know there's some THPer's around Stlouis and Parshooter is just east of you in centrailia.

I actually haven't played much around here, mostly on the base here (Scott AFB). There are a couple courses here in the Metro East that are well doable, and a few I think further north we could make work also. This is my first time being involved in something like this, is there a usual price point/course length we aim for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Say I have never put anything together for the thper's, but I do know if your going to have people traveling down there to make sure it's a nice course and not just a regular one. We'll pay extra money if it's a nice course, but probably not a place where it's really expensive. Ill have to look at courses near you and see what would be maybe be a good one.
I actually haven't played much around here, mostly on the base here (Scott AFB). There are a couple courses here in the Metro East that are well doable, and a few I think further north we could make work also. This is my first time being involved in something like this, is there a usual price point/course length we aim for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody up for a round this weekend. Won't be perfect weather but it won't be raining, nock on wood.

Anybody up for a round this weekend. Won't be perfect weather but it won't be raining, nock on wood.

Bloomington? ? Decatur?

you name it I will be there. Say I got golf now up, checking times and prices out. What will work with you?
Bloomington? ? Decatur?

you name it I will be there. Say I got golf now up, checking times and prices out. What will work with you?

I havent played red tail yet.

Sunday after noon ?

Wish we could get some more guys!!! I am texting Parshoote36 up if he want's to join us. Played with him south of Springfield last weekend. Hopefully he can come. Are you on the US Handicap?
Doesn't seem bad.

Wish we could get some more guys!!! I am texting Parshoote36 up if he want's to join us. Played with him south of Springfield last weekend. Hopefully he can come. Are you on the US Handicap?

No I use CDGA

We'll be playing the tippy tips 7300 yards my friend. :)

That's all you bud, Ill be playing blues or white my friend. Black tee's are for the birds!!! Comon Zach I know I am a rock star being in the #THPMC but I am no PGA Tour Golfer!!
We'll be playing the tippy tips 7300 yards my friend. :)

Back