100 Holes: Fighting against Child Abuse - WK #1 RAFFLE/DONATION - RARE ODYSSEY COVER

Congrats everyone! This is for a great cause. Good luck Jimmy.

Great job to all that donated... Congrats to the winners. Such an amazing cause...

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Congrats Everyone! This is a great cause. I will be interested in following the event as well. Jimmy are you going to do an event thread when it comes time?

Congrats Everyone! This is a great cause. I will be interested in following the event as well. Jimmy are you going to do an event thread when it comes time?

Planning on it buddy.

Was actually just on the phone with the executive director of the center. I'm going after a large corporate donation and needed some information. In the conversation I actually thought of doing a time lapse of the 100 holes with my recent gopro pick up if that's even possible. Something for them to put on their website post event.

I've also been spending a lot of time trying to get a partner to supply the apparel for the participants this year. In the past they have incurred the cost of shirts and vests/pullovers for all 25 of the participants at nearly full retail. Hoping I can eliminate some
or all of that cost meaning that the event will literally cost nothing as everything else is donated (course, food, etc).

Good cause supported by good people. Well
Done

Sorry for missing this till tonight. Congrats to the winners, and to you for making a difference. Donation has been posted.

Congrats guys. Jimmy your kids are friggin adorable.

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks Jimmy for doing this.

Congrats to the winners!!

great video Jimmy, you had two great helpers!! Good luck in the marathon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Congrats everybody! And I've said it multiple times, but what a great cause Jim. Great to see THP raise that kind of cash!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Cool video. Awesome job supporting this cause.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Congrats to the winners. Good luck going for the corporate donation Jimmy. It's a good cause, I'm sure you'll get them to help you out.

Congrats to the winners

Congrats to all of the winners!

This is an awesome cause and I am glad to have donated. Thanks bud! Look forward to when you are in the event and read the recaps!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Feel like a big ol' jerk today, so happy to have contributed but fully forgot about the raffles and never checked back, turns out I won a prize, sorry for not paying attention but I know I had charity on the mind instead of raffle. Big Thanks to JimmyG for doing his thing and giving back in a really cool and fun way

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back