Bridgestone Conference Call with Morgan Cup staffers

Just thought about this as well...from the original email it stated the call would last roughly 30 mins...well that 30 mins turned into an hr quickly. Not once did the Bridgestone people try to end it. Thanks again everyone!

It was incredibly exciting and an honor to be on the conference call. A lot of time was spent talking about the True Balance putter and the new line of balls (which I have hit and love). The folks from Bridgestone are excited to once again to a part of the MC and that feeling was palpable. Not a whole of detail was revealed, not from a lack of trying on our parts, but we got the feeling big things are on the way starting with the True Balance putter. It was great to hear that the vault is open once again for shafts, etc. I can't wait to what they have in store for us.

How amazing!!!

This is absolutely awesome. Full custom catalogue is the icing on an already massive cake.

I feel proud to own some Bridgestone gear reading through this thread!

Bridgestone has come a long way over the years and this is exactly why they're such great fits for The Morgan Cup, they get it. Nice job Bridgestone and congrats on an awesome sponsor staffers!!

This is such a great thread. I love that Bridgestone did this with all of you. It is so cool to hear how much support they are giving to each staffer. I'm very excited for each of you, and happy that I can follow along.

So proud to be a Bridgestone staffer. Everyone on board with Bridgestone truly made us feel like we were tour staffers. Any questions we had were answered thoroughly. They seemed really excited about what they had up their sleeves for us as well! They sounded just as excited as anyone of us for this years #THPMC! It's really welcoming when the company that's supporting you is so open and forth coming with just about anything we ask of them!

Back