What do you do for a living?

design, layout and build hiking, mountain biking and xc ski trails as the major component of my job - love that work!

nice dude, where at?

Took a part time gig for TGA coaching elementary kids beginning golf twice a week at different schools

OKC firefighter here

Ok sorry guys can't figure out how to post something to main forum board??

Industrial Designer (designing products not factories). Been designing architectural and custom light fixtures for about 10 years...feels like about 9 years too long.

Financial Center Manager for a local bank. Been in the business now for 11 years. I also work 1 day a week in the Pro Shop at Dicks Sporting goods so I can get the hook up on golf gear and equipment.

Medical student here.

I work for Congress.

Legislative assistant in education policy

Registered nurse, Weber State great great great!

Front End Web Developer by day, but still work part time at the Gap to get my clothing discount by night. Also have done high end automotive detailing for the past 10+ years (do it here and there for friends/acquaintances now en days).

A&P...been at it for about 15 years now. 15 years too long, IMHO.

I am a rental sales rep for Louisiana Caterpillar. You need to more major amounts of earth im your guy. Love my job and CAT is an excellent company.

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

I work at Foster Wheeler in Houston,TX and I support all the engineering applications and licensing. I should say try to support all the engineering applications.

Well.... I was an office administrator up until 2 weeks ago.

Now I am a Purchaser for a company that constructs modular buildings/trailers mainly for use with the oil industry (offices, bathrooms, things like that).

Sort of the same as what I did before, but now my role is very specialized. Having a tough time adjusting to not being busy 8 hours a day straight. I guess its not the worst thing in the world to have a tough time with.

I built houses for 15 years, being the foreman for 10 of those years. After the abuse on the body started to affect everyday life I started a remodeling company. Last 5 years have been awesome with the easier work demand on the body. The better half just finished the nursing program and became an RN this year.

Full time dad of 2 great boys 6 & 10

4 years of Air Force life is about to come to an end. Took a Job with a John Deer dealer in Oklahoma City to work in Parts starting sometime in April.

I am a compliance director for a major life insurance company. Basically make sure the reps don't get into any trouble...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a 911 dispatcher for police, fire, and EMS. When I'm not working there, I am a volunteer firefighter/EMT at my local FD and teach a fatherhood class to new dads.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am an insurance agent with AAA and full time dad, which is the harder of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back