SeeMore Putters Thread

Spent some time over one the SeeMore site today. I love the One CS and that M8 SS looks fantastic

I liked the onecs when I first bought it. Just didnt work out for me personally.

Half mallets and mallets tend to work better. Absolutly am head over heals for my ptm3 and just recieved my cb m5.

Have no clue what the recomendation will be, but im going to listen. Hoping for deep flange or m5xcs but ill let the professional pick this one.

As for headshape, you will have a LOT of say, if it doesn't fit your eye in the end then you'll never be truly comfortable.

I liked the onecs when I first bought it. Just didnt work out for me personally.

Half mallets and mallets tend to work better. Absolutly am head over heals for my ptm3 and just recieved my cb m5.

Have no clue what the recomendation will be, but im going to listen. Hoping for deep flange or m5xcs but ill let the professional pick this one.

Feel free to send that OneCS my way. I will give it a good home.

Feel free to send that OneCS my way. I will give it a good home.

Sorry my good friend , it is going to another member of the #teamcpg/#seemore on Sunday for a trade for a putter I shall not mention in this thread :) it is however the same head shape as the ptm3 :)

Just catching up on this thread.

Jman,
Definitely a sweet looking putter, congrats. I agree with Dan, they seem to have used more of an oil can finish than on my mFGP or mFGP Custom.
The Tri-Sole is on my short list and I've been told to buy a putter in June....

Sox,
The M3 is a solid pick up. It's a very nice feeling putter, I'm sure she will treat you well.

GB,
A man after my own heart, ever expanding the hoard. I'm interested in hearing how you like your M5. Roll her well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just catching up on this thread.

GB,
A man after my own heart, ever expanding the hoard. I'm interested in hearing how you like your M5. Roll her well.

Will do man. Thanks. Probably cut her down a bit and put the big dog on her before I take her out.

Next is either tri sole m1 or carbon ptm..definitely a private reserve.

I WILL get in June once I get in the vault. Just have seen 4 that I couldn't live without...hahaha....since I proclaimed after # 3 that my next purchase would be a PR.

Yeah I know what you guys mean.. think I made a deal for an fgp. Wasnt that sold on it till I seen the face...

Im waiting to my fitting before I buy my pr. Buy it new and shiny the first time...

Almost forgot to add pics of the new cb m5 platinum I got from Mr. Kong
yryvyjab.jpg

ytabu7e8.jpg

y5y6yput.jpg

Almost forgot to add pics of the new cb m5 platinum I got from Mr. Kong
yryvyjab.jpg

ytabu7e8.jpg

y5y6yput.jpg

That's a nice putter and happy it ended up in a THPers hands and not the water or through some ones window where I thought Panda may have put it.

GB,
I don't think you will look at non counterbalanced putters the same again after rolling your M5. I know I've sure been spoiled by mine.

I WILL get in June once I get in the vault. Just have seen 4 that I couldn't live without...hahaha....since I proclaimed after # 3 that my next purchase would be a PR.

I'm thinking the vault is going to be a very crowded place.:D

GB,
I don't think you will look at non counterbalanced putters the same again after rolling your M5. I know I've sure been spoiled by mine.

It definetly feels nice. I pulled out the dll the other day and remembered the fondness for the c.b, and decided it was time to get a cb seemore. Quite possibly will be in the bag sundaybwhen I play a challenging course with fast greens

I WILL get in June once I get in the vault...

Ditto for me - no more putter ho-ing until I get there.

...I'm thinking the vault is going to be a very crowded place.:D

This will definitely prove to be an understatement. I'm already working on my "blocking" techniques. :devil:

Ive tried to say ill stop putter collecting.. however in reality I wont. So, im just going to embrace it. Ill have another pitter this sunday, buying an fgp from a thp'er next week.

The good thing about it is I will use them. Jman and the rest of you were correct when you said its soo easy to switch between all of them.

On a side bar, those who have counterbalanced a couple of these. Do you think 10g will make a huge difference? The m5 is in need of a new grip. Seemore 21" weighs 155g. A s.s 1.0 weighs 145g. I have a 21 from my franken OneCs that I saved so im thinking to make the switch.

SeeMore urge is high today. I almost sent off an e-mail but I better wait until my fitting to make sure my specs are right. So many great options right now.

SeeMore urge is high today. I almost sent off an e-mail but I better wait until my fitting to make sure my specs are right. So many great options right now.

Thats what im waiting on as well. Very interested to find out their feedback.

The m3 just landed in Franklin today for a new shaft and grip. I can't wait to put that thing in play. That putter just makes me feel cool.

The m3 just landed in Franklin today for a new shaft and grip. I can't wait to put that thing in play. That putter just makes me feel cool.

New shaft? Extending? Shortning?

Makes sense to me

I'm a little late to the party... not to beat a dead horse, but WOW... the face milling and oil can finish on that private reserve is mouth watering, jman

I'm a little late to the party... not to beat a dead horse, but WOW... the face milling and oil can finish on that private reserve is mouth watering, jman

Rallo - the party is always going on at SPC and w/Jman! Stop by anytime!

Rolled a Si2 during my round yesterday. I was much more consistent (relatively speaking ad the greens were punched) compared to my CB FGP. I'm a big fan of the oversized feel tech grip. The subtle click of a putt on the sweet spot is addicting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back