K1 Go Cart Racing

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
Went to K1 Speed last night in Buffalo Grove. My g/f's company took the group working on a certain client and their significant others out last night. What an AWESOME time. These carts are fast, stick to the floor and handle amazing. I actually feel like I need to sneak away during lunch and get over there to drive! haha.

Anyways, have any of you ever done this before? Any serious cart racers out there? I may be quickly developing another addiction.

Um yes and they are so much fun. Forearms are like jelly when your done.

I haven't done anything like that here in the states, but was in Frankfurt, Germany once on a business trip and the factory we were with took all of us there. It was some of the most fun I ever had. Extremely good performance, fast and you could actually compete because they were all evenly matched performance wise.

Its just as well that I have never seen something like that here at home if you know what I mean.:act-up:

JM

Yeah this place is five mins from my work....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Fiancé and her brother used to race as kids growing up. Been wanting to get in one of those karts since she told me about it. That track was in Dousman, wi just west of Milwaukee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we do a Illinois gathering... Maybe we spend an evening racing :)

They just opened one of these in the DFW area a few weeks ago. Went out and checked it out last Sunday. Had a great time with my son, brother, and nephew. These carts were a blast. Had a great time. The are quick, quiet(for a cart), and you don't get that fuel /exhaust smell. I will definitely be going back. My brother liked it so much, he plans on joining their league racing every Sunday afternoon.

They just opened one of these in the DFW area a few weeks ago. Went out and checked it out last Sunday. Had a great time with my son, brother, and nephew. These carts were a blast. Had a great time. The are quick, quiet(for a cart), and you don't get that fuel /exhaust smell. I will definitely be going back. My brother liked it so much, he plans on joining their league racing every Sunday afternoon.

They have a deal on groupon right now also. 4 races with licenses and gear for $44. Getting it for my son and I.

I was just looking at the league's. Seems fun....especially for winter time.

They have a deal on groupon right now also. 4 races with licenses and gear for $44. Getting it for my son and I.

Thank u!

I will have to go look at this deal. Thanks Cookie.

Went to K1 Speed last night in Buffalo Grove. My g/f's company took the group working on a certain client and their significant others out last night. What an AWESOME time. These carts are fast, stick to the floor and handle amazing. I actually feel like I need to sneak away during lunch and get over there to drive! haha.

Anyways, have any of you ever done this before? Any serious cart racers out there? I may be quickly developing another addiction.

My company was there for a holiday outing, in December. Was my first time, and I loved it! At that time, they did not have a league advertised for the Buffalo Grove location; now, I see they do. Dang!

Yeah I think a group of guys I know are going to do a once a month thing out there

Back