Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

I had some issues with the cuff link on one of my push polos... AF sent me a prepaid mailer to send it back to them for an exchange. Top notch company to deal with!

yhe8evyj.jpg

Oh no. This is going to be trouble.

Can't see it on work computer.

And you're gonna pay for it! But yes, nice option.

Very true. Probably not gonna pull the trigger for a while. Waiting on a big discount code for a large order. I wonder if they'll work on custom orders.

Says no discounts on custom pieces.

AF is offering some new bundle deals that include the half zips and 15% off sale items. Took advantage of the 15% off and picked up a couple of shirts.

Here's my link code for another 10%. http://curebit.com/x/3o51sG

y9ababev.jpg

Thanks bhiln, just now seeing the email. Great time to get a few goodies! A few markdowns on the long sleeve shirts which I love!

Thanks bhiln, just now seeing the email. Great time to get a few goodies! A few markdowns on the long sleeve shirts which I love!

You can't beat that... need to look at the pull over's myself; not a big fan of the long sleve shirts as they just don't really fit me all that well but love the pullovers.

Just when I was thinking that there wasn't anything I needed, I found a polo on sale and with the 30% off ended up costing me $42. Had to pull the trigger - love these shirts !

Uh, this will probably cost me a buck or two..

Can I still use someone's referral code with the sale if I want to buy something.. Looking at finally making a purchase

I just bought 2 that were on sale for 30% off.... $76 shipped for both.

Pretty sweet deal, not that I need many more polos!

My 2 long sleeves came to $102 with the discount. I then remembered I did the #PuttForDough program awhile back where I had $24 gift card from them for posting my scorecard (I think they are still doing that program thanks to Icey!). Final bill: $78 and free shipping.

I'm gonna have to get another score posted soon with them!

My wife bought me a polo for my birthday, I have one of their dress polos but this is my first golf polo of theirs and all I can say is wow. The quality of this is just amazing, can't wait to wear this on the course this weekend.

Back