Puma Amp Sport Golf Shoes

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I was curious if anyone had tried them or had any review info on them:

http://www.shop.puma.com/AMP-Sport-...,pd.html&cgid=280041#!i=10&color=02&size=US_7

Right now they are the only one's listed on Puma's site as "Wide"

pisa2

I can't wait to wear these this weekend for the Morgan Cup. I love that puma had a wide shoe option. Not only will my feet be comfy but they will look great too. More to come but from what I can tell from trying them on. They are super cushy and comfortable!
a7ahu9ej.jpg

Siri speaks for me!

I can't wait to find another pair to buy, Holy Cow these things were comfortable. My feet didn't hurt at all each day, or even all weekend. I'm so thankful to Puma for getting me a wide shoe, it was above and beyond and I truly loved wearing them. I can't wait to sport them on the course my first round back out there!!!

Any more feedback on these? They were on sale, so I picked up a pair and can attest that they are wide as advertised. I wore them during my lesson tonight and they seem very comfortable so far, but I can only really comment after I've walked 18 in them. I'm not sure if they will kick the Ecco Biom Hybrid out as my favorite golf shoe, but at 1/3rd of the price, I like them so far.

Any more feedback on these? They were on sale, so I picked up a pair and can attest that they are wide as advertised. I wore them during my lesson tonight and they seem very comfortable so far, but I can only really comment after I've walked 18 in them. I'm not sure if they will kick the Ecco Biom Hybrid out as my favorite golf shoe, but at 1/3rd of the price, I like them so far.
They are by far my favorite shoe I have, I wear them every round possible!

These really are a good shoe. They are now my normal everyday golf shoe and I have nothing but great things to say about them. I wore them in a monsoon rainstorm a week ago and the only part of me that was dry was my feet. Really good price right now on a really good shoe.

Yes. These are one of Puma's best shoes. And they are very affordable. Should have no issue finding flash sales on them or great eBay deals. They have quickly become my goto shoe for wet or questionable weather. They are so freaking comfortable! And very roomy. Lots of room for your feet to breath.
I like both types though...shoes with room and shoes with a tight but comfortable fit.

I did however lose a spike very easily not too long ago....

Do they fit pretty true to size?

I am a 9 and the fit is good but I would be interested to see if an 8.5 would be okay, considering that they're so roomy.

I bet you could definitely get away with a half size lower.

I am a 9 and the fit is good but I would be interested to see if an 8.5 would be okay, considering that they're so roomy.

I bet you could definitely get away with a half size lower.

Thanks buddy

Mine were right on. I am a 10 and that size fit me well. I actually don't think I could have gone smaller personally.

Mine seem to be as well.

Mine sure do, they are 11.5 wide and fit just like the rest of my Puma shoes!

Well, I'm not going to say that these are better than my Ecco Bioms quite yet, but I just finished walking 18 in them and for not being broken in, my feet don't hurt at all. Typically it takes a few rounds for me to get them broken in so they don't hurt my heels, but these were pretty good right out of the box.

These are by far my favorite shoes ever, I find myself wearing them for every round and not even caring if they match my outfit!

I ran across this color today:
2256807-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
Evening Blue and Limeade = AWESOME!!!

After about a month, these have really impressed me. I rotate them out with my Eccos quite often, simply because the white and orange doesn't match very many of my other clothes. I do have one orange shirt, and I'm wearing black tomorrow, so they'll get some use.

I've found them for $60 all over the place and I like them so much that I think I'm going to pick up a couple more pairs in some other more neutral colors so that I can wear them more often.

These are by far my favorite shoes ever, I find myself wearing them for every round and not even caring if they match my outfit!

2256807-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
These will be added to my collection now that I found my size on clearance!

I have an affinity for lime green. Those will be mine once I can actually find them.

These will be added to my collection now that I found my size on clearance!

Where did you find them on clearance? I'm pondering these instead of my normal nike purchase. Any updates on durability and wear as well as how are the cushioning holding up?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I still love my white and orange ones. They have held up excellently. In fact, the spikes are probably the most durable I have seen. I will buy at least one more pair now that they're on sale everywhere.

Where did you find them on clearance? I'm pondering these instead of my normal nike purchase. Any updates on durability and wear as well as how are the cushioning holding up?

Actually that deal was on zappos.

These are the only pair.of golf treads I own and they are holding up great. Still very very comfy

These are the only pair.of golf treads I own and they are holding up great. Still very very comfy

Very very underrated shoes. I love mine as well

2256807-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
Bump for myself to order these already, this color scheme is awesome. and would match so many of my existing puma outfits perfectly.

Back