UK southern trip - Sunday 1st June

TheDoctor

One of the UK Hackers
Reaction score
Handicap
5.3 (WHS)
Now then you southern lot, it looks like I will be down in Colchester for the weekend but I will be able to play golf on the Sunday if there is anyone who wants to give me a tour of their course?

If anyone is up for that then drop me a line and if it can be arranged (depending on times and how far I need to travel) then I will throw my clubs in the car to fetch them down for a round

Hey Doc, I will check the date out and get back to you ASAP :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one, no rush, just let me know

A definite possible for me - got masses of golf scheduled in - so need to manage Management carefully.....

So that could be the three of us to start with - I also sent Charlie a PM but not heard anything from him yet

UK southern trip - Sunday 1st June

At the moment the 1st looks free but just waiting on some fixtures to be confirmed for club matches. Keep me posted as soon as anything is organised. My place is a good hour or so from Colchester and it means hitting the crap bit of the M25 on a Sunday so maybe best if we get something nearer that way?

At the moment the 1st looks free but just waiting on some fixtures to be confirmed for club matches. Keep me posted as soon as anything is organised. My place is a good hour or so from Colchester and it means hitting the crap bit of the M25 on a Sunday so maybe best if we get something nearer that way?

Cheers Si,

As soon as I know for definite what is happening I will drop folks a PM

Slight problem with picking a course as I don't know the area so I might have to rely on some local knowledge for options but I am sure you can all come up with some ideas

I got a reply from Charlie in another thread - he won't be able to join us as he is away on holiday

Cheers Si,

As soon as I know for definite what is happening I will drop folks a PM

Slight problem with picking a course as I don't know the area so I might have to rely on some local knowledge for options but I am sure you can all come up with some ideas

I got a reply from Charlie in another thread - he won't be able to join us as he is away on holiday

No probs Doc, we will come up with a plan in sure!

Thread update

Due to a couple of changes, we will not be heading south for that weekend now, so unfortunately I will have to forget about any plans for a round now

Back