What cigar did you smoke today?

Just fired up a Tatuaje Apocalypse. Probably a top 3 stick of mine of all time.

Estate Sun Grown at Victoria Hills.

byhaza4u.jpg

Liking all the cigars you guys are smoking! I've been sticking to bundles, except for the occasional LGC Wavell or Tatuaje that I treat myself to. My latest purchase was 50 Nicaraguan long leaf Pigtail toro's, in habano wrapper. Including shipping, $64. Had two of them today on the course, a great golf smoke.

Punch. London Club. Maduro. Burned great and the taste was decent. Can never really get the full experience when it is 30 degrees outside. It needs to warm up already ...

Trying this guy tonight...
3e5uga2y.jpg

What cigar did you smoke today?

It's my anniversary weekend do I'm firing up one of these tomorrow night.
supaneva.jpg

2008 Montecristo Edicion Limitada. Since I am in Mexico, I decided to splurge and get a special cigar from the official Partagas store. I couldn't bring myself to spend $70 on a Behike so I bought this beauty.
IMG_20140323_213824617.jpg

Heading out tomorrow to the local course. Packed one of my favorites, LGC Wavell, and two pretty decent "bundled" nicaraguans. Life is good.

I wanted to, but work requires friday nights and sundays...

Buddy and I were having a convo on "flavored" cigars... Something along the lines of an Acid.

What are legit cigar smokers thoughts on these?

He said he was having a smoke the other day and there were a few cigar smokers at the clubhouse... and they literally insisted on bashing his choice of cigar. I am not a crazy cigar smoker, but I have a couple a week... and I told him, I couldnt care less if someone enjoys an Acid or whatever else.

Buddy and I were having a convo on "flavored" cigars... Something along the lines of an Acid.

He said he was having a smoke the other day and there were a few cigar smokers at the clubhouse... and they literally insisted on bashing his choice of cigar. I am not a crazy cigar smoker, but I have a couple a week... and I told him, I couldnt care less if someone enjoys an Acid or whatever else.

I view them as as gateway cigar, something decent enough now that you progress to real cigars later. I however dont bash people for smoking them, because I dislike alot of cigars that people love and vice versa.

It's funny you brought up flavored cigars. I just picked up a java and a tobak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viaje Skull and Bones! Nearly impossible to find anymore. Fantastic cigar.

hugudy4e.jpg

ir13 was being nice and gave you the politically correct answer. Yes when it comes down to it: smoke what you like.

However I cannot sit here and tell you every time I smell a flavored cigar I don't scoff and make some comment to my friends. They are not what I like and I do not view them as a real cigar. I will never be able to understand why someone wants to smoke a cigar that tastes like vanilla or coffee. If you want that taste why not have a cup of coffee or eat some vanilla ice cream. They stink up the room, smell and taste terrible. I smoke cigars because I enjoy the taste of aged tobacco and because it is relaxing. I will smoke my cigars of choice and not even remember you a second later with your Javas or Acids.

Update: I didn't like the Drew estates tobak. It was much to sweet tasting. Since I have been smoking the anejo's, even the java are to much flavor. I guess I've made that transition that ir13 was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ir13 was being nice and gave you the politically correct answer. Yes when it comes down to it: smoke what you like.

However I cannot sit here and tell you every time I smell a flavored cigar I don't scoff and make some comment to my friends. They are not what I like and I do not view them as a real cigar. I will never be able to understand why someone wants to smoke a cigar that tastes like vanilla or coffee. If you want that taste why not have a cup of coffee or eat some vanilla ice cream. They stink up the room, smell and taste terrible. I smoke cigars because I enjoy the taste of aged tobacco and because it is relaxing. I will smoke my cigars of choice and not even remember you a second later with your Javas or Acids.

You do have a better selection of cigars than i do.

Ordered an A.J. Fernandez special from CI, which arrived today. Taking two San Lotano's out to the course tomorrow. My buddies won't believe I'm smoking something with an actual band on it! LOL

Back