ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

I dunno gas. id pick very carefully.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I dunno gas. id pick very carefully.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Im going for it. I hope he bedazzles his way to a medal.

Im at 7 wins. Do I go for Johnny Weir to medal or stay away from figure skating.

Im going for it. I hope he bedazzles his way to a medal.

That is classic! How come there haven't been any curling props yet? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once it gets to the medal round we'll be able to pick some of those matches.

That is classic! How come there haven't been any curling props yet? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once it gets to the medal round we'll be able to pick some of those matches.

I havent seen any curling picks. They were all before the Olympics started right?

Even if he doesn't medal at least he'll look faaaboulous!

And isnt that the most important part. Even he doesnt win, my streak will go on in spirit.

Syracuse is whipping up on Georgetown at the moment. Hopefully it continues and they won't see the need to make the last 2 minutes last 15 minutes, and I can pick the 9:05 Wisconsin game.

(I hate that I can't make this thing list times in my time zone!)

Syracuse is whipping up on Georgetown at the moment. Hopefully it continues and they won't see the need to make the last 2 minutes last 15 minutes, and I can pick the 9:05 Wisconsin game.

(I hate that I can't make this thing list times in my time zone!)

You had to say something and now Syracuse is trying to lose!! :banghead:

I'm glad I wasn't able to pick the Wisconsin game. Down by 12 with 3+ minutes to go.

Go Lakers! :D

I'm glad I wasn't able to pick the Wisconsin game. Down by 12 with 3+ minutes to go.

Go Lakers! :D

Dang it smalls! First Syracuse and now the Lakers!! lol and the Lakers actually lost! :bicker:

Yeah, the Lakers put or kept a lot of people on losing streaks! On to my first curling pick ever!

I picked the Germans because everyone else is picking them.

Anyone else on the German wagon? Is that you I hear Smalls? Gas? Its ok you guys got time to think about it! ;)

I jumped onboard as well. Maybe they're doing their research first. :thinking:

I jumped onboard as well. Maybe they're doing their research first. :thinking:

Hmm maybe so. I thought about taking the Britts just because, so if someone has compelling arguments I could be making a switch.

Anyone else on the German wagon? Is that you I hear Smalls? Gas? Its ok you guys got time to think about it! ;)
Yep, I picked Germany too!

Germany is losing 2-1 after 3 ends. (I'm picking up on the terminology!)

Figures. I just walked by a TV and saw the US curlers? doing their thing. Very strange. I just dont know what to think about all that scraping or whatever they were doing. :confused2:

Nice job Johnny Weir, not only did you let America down but you let me down also. My streak was stopped at 7.

Its 3-3 now. Whats that called? All curled up? :laughing:

Back