2014 ESPN Best Ball Majors Challenge/The Masters

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
This thread is for the 2014 ESPN Best Ball Majors Challenge/The Masters. As with last year, this year includes all 4 majors. The rules, FAQ's and how to plat pages are linked to from here: http://games.espn.go.com/best-ball-pga-majors/2014/en/game

Pick a team of four golfers per round, not exceeding a $50 million salary cap. You can change players every round, so keep up on who is doing well and who is missing the cut!

YOU ARE ABLE TO ENTER LAST YEAR'S GROUP.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL THP CONTEST! JUST FOR BRAGGING RIGHTS.

We've been doing this as individual tournaments in past years but this year (as last year) we can also have the Grand Slam winner, for people who participate in all four events. We had 40 people participate in at least one tournament last year. Let's see if we can get more than that to participate in all four this year!

See the website below for all the rules and how to play. Only thing different is you must use your THP name or it will be removed, and only one entry per person.

First challenge begins April 10 with The Masters. You can get in until the first group tees off.

USE YOUR THP NAME IN YOUR ENTRY!!!

Website: http://games.espn.go.com/best-ball-pga-majors/en/frontpage
Group Name: THP Best Ball Majors 2014
Password: Hackers

(USE YOUR THP NAME IN YOUR ENTRY!!!)

Sign up and look for this under Private Groups. You must use the password to get in. Make sure you are actually in the group. If something happens and you aren't there, there's nothing I can do!

THIS IS A LOCKED GROUP. ONCE THE TOURNAMENT STARTS, YOU CAN'T GET IN OR LEAVE. I WILL OPEN IT UP AGAIN BEFORE THE U.S. OPEN PART OF THIS CHALLENGE.

2013 Challenge winners:
The Masters: kapsularian (-45)
The U.S. Open: Golf Ghost (-33)
The British Open: coachnd24 (-37)
PGA Championship: Icey Shanks (-43)

Grand Slam Winner: marker81 (-147), four shots clear of second place. He was also in the top 0.3% nationally.

Last year's final standings:

bestballfinalstandings_zps96ebd045.jpg

2013 Challenge winners:
The Masters: kapsularian (-45)
The U.S. Open: Golf Ghost (-33)
The British Open: coachnd24 (-37)
PGA Championship: Icey Shanks (-43)

Reserved.

Entry created.

Sweet. I'm in. Thanks for doing this again Smalls!

Looking to improve on last years T-3

Smallville did you finish runner up in every major last year? Not gonna lie that's impressive to finish second overall and not win any major

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Smallville did you finish runner up in every major last year? Not gonna lie that's impressive to finish second overall and not win any major

Did I? That really sucks!

No, at least four people finished ahead of me in the PGA.

I'm in!

Love doing this each year, so thanks for organising it again Smallville.

Looking to win at least once in back-to-back seasons haha.

I've now kept changing my lineup, I need to leave it alone!

In! Let's do this! C'mon DJ!

Bumping it's Masters week

I forgot that this freaking ESPN site always locks up IE Explorer for me. I think I joined the group, but lost the picks. I'll try again with Chrome.

I forgot that this freaking ESPN site always locks up IE Explorer for me. I think I joined the group, but lost the picks. I'll try again with Chrome.
Looks like your in the group buddy!
[h=3]Group Results[/h]

I keep goin back and forth lol

I'm entered and made my picks...hopefully these picks are better than my Streak for the Cash picks have been this month

Looking back to 2012, we've never had a repeat winner. Someone needs to start the career grandslam.

Locked, loaded....mediocrity ahoy! Had to revamp the lineup, there aren't many overlooked value players on there. I admire Ben Crenshaw and all, but for this?

Just saw this...and I'm in. Good luck!

Back