Titleist NXT Tour S & NXT Tour Golf Balls - Product Spotlight Preview

I'm a big fan of the NXT Tour. It was my ball of choice for years. The 2 things that turned me off them was first, price. They are just too expensive. Secondly, I now play yellow balls and the NXT tour is only available in white.

I've played the NXT off & on in the past year, but as others have pointed out the market between $26 and $32 for golf balls has a ton of options. Urethane covers are starting to show up more and more often in that range (Hex Chrome, Project (a), e5), while game improvement balls like the Q-Star and e6 work for such a broad range of consumers. It's not a knock on the NXT, but in my experience it's simply a decent golf ball that doesn't do anything particularly well, and at the upper end of that price spectrum.

I love the alignment aid on this and the Prov line.

Nice review Ryan. Interesting seeing the price point for these being so high for an MSRP. I can't say that I've played Titleist balls that much in the past. Thanks for the information.

Nice writeup. Probably should be the ball of choice for amateurs who want a Titleist ball. Nice to know that they can be found, in shops, for less than the $44 MSRP.

I've yet to game the ones I've bought but dicks sent me a two ball trial pack.

I have never played these and picked up a dozen to test out against the project (a).
How'd this work out for you? I compared these 2 recently and preferred the NXT

Back