ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Curling had to be invented by drunken janitors. :D

This one is good too.

Stacking the Brooms
Slang for socializing with teammates and opponents, often over a drink, after a game.

This one is good too.

Stacking the Brooms
Slang for socializing with teammates and opponents, often over a drink, after a game.

So shall we stack the brooms post round in FL Kevin?

or the Kizzle Kazzle: A delivered stone that is intentionally wobbled to compensate for water, slush or snow on the ice surface

I wonder what Snoop Dogg might say about that?

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....

This one is good too.

Stacking the Brooms

So shall we stack the brooms post round in FL Kevin?

Absolutely. stack the brooms we shall!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Great Britain just went up 7-4 with one end left. :banghead:

We should see if we can put "spoiler" in the thread title since there's a lot of spoilers going on here! But just in case anyone wanted to see the U.S. Women's curling match against Russia later:

Spoiler
Well the U.S. Women won their match, so maybe the men will win their first today too. I'll go with them.

I can't take much more of this curling!!! :banghead:

I'm taking the Big Fundamental tonight.

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I'm going with the spurs over the sixers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

WooHoo! U.S. men win their first Curling match. Back to W1.

WooHoo! U.S. wins their first Curling match. Back to W1.

Ya, we kicked some Frenchie ass. They picked up for me where Johnny Weir failed.

I see a few people picked the Cricket game. I just couldn't do it! I wish I had picked the early soccer game now, but it was too much of a toss-up! I have a plan today that will get me to 7 or 8 in a row by the end of the day, but most likely I'll lose my first pick! I've had these plans before and it's only worked once. :banghead:

I see a few people picked the Cricket game. I just couldn't do it!

Sometimes those cricket matches take forever. If you need volume (like myself) I stuck to the soccer match.

That's what my wife said. She said depending on the type of match, they can last for days! (Although the ones in this Streak game are probably only a few hours). She also said Pakistan used to kick everyone's butts in Cricket, like 30 years ago when she followed it. She couldn't give me any help on which team to choose today!

Im thinking of going with the Danica bet, the 21 and up.

NASCAR can take a while if there's a bunch of wrecks or red flags. How's the weather in Fontana today? I'd love to take the same bet, but that would preclude making any other bets for a while.

My first game is Genoa to win followed by Ammann to take the Gold. If I win those two I gotta start thinking safer. (Yeah, right!) :D

NASCAR can take a while if there's a bunch of wrecks or red flags. How's the weather in Fontana today? I'd love to take the same bet, but that would preclude making any other bets for a while.
I havent been outside yet today but it looks like it cleared up a little bit. It rained pretty hard last night. I think im going to the race tomorrow but Im trying to get out of it.

I see a few people picked the Cricket game. I just couldn't do it! I wish I had picked the early soccer game now, but it was too much of a toss-up! I have a plan today that will get me to 7 or 8 in a row by the end of the day, but most likely I'll lose my first pick! I've had these plans before and it's only worked once. :banghead:

I had a L3 so I took a flier on Pakistan and it payed off. Everyone was picking GB for some reason.

I'm going with Kentucky over Vanderbilt but it's a conference game and we all know how those are! I may still cancel it before the start, but I doubt it. Gotta go for it at this point.

I'm going with Kentucky over Vanderbilt but it's a conference game and we all know how those are! I may still cancel it before the start, but I doubt it. Gotta go for it at this point.

I'm going with Vandy, and everyone I pick has been losing so you should be safe with picking Kentucky.

Going with Shani on the ice tonight. The guy's unstoppable... I just hope he doesn't catch an edge and slides out.

Back