SA Headcovers - THP Product Spotlight Preview

I couldn't find a price point for them. They look really good, though. I love that style of head cover.

Looks like 25.00 for fairways and hybrids and 30.00 for driver

Looks like 25.00 for fairways and hybrids and 30.00 for driver

That's actually not bad at all for custom made head covers like that. Definitely on the ponder list.

I always like this style of head covers and with these being customizable for color as well as a good price on them.

Definitely going to have to get some of these once my callaway knit ones bit the dust

I have never liked the long sock styles of any head cover--just personal preference. The look is cool, and my wife actually has the ability to hand make this style--just not for me :)

Ordered this yesterday after reading the article. Made to order same day, very easy to work with.
e9a9e2ej.jpg

I like the hand made, made to order and the quick turn around time nice. I think the website does need a little help but at 30 bucks for a driver it sounds like a reasonable price if the knit covers are your thing. Hope they do well.

I like those a lot. Really good looking.

Nice looking old school covers. 2 - 3 day turnaround for a custom order is insane! Nice review James!

I read the Spot light, placed the order and it arrived today.

I ordered a hybrid cover and it fits nice and snug with a long protective neck.

7y5a5a7u.jpg

hyhuvere.jpg

Back