Wilson Centennial Anniversary Giveaways and Products

What did you win?

A headcover. I won't be collecting though because they want my SSN and to have the affidavit notarized.

A headcover. I won't be collecting though because they want my SSN and to have the affidavit notarized.

Seriously for a 30.00 Headcover?

I just realized that it gives you the answer after you get it wrong, I'm such a dope!

Back to baseball today (and I thought it was pretty easy this time).

thanks for sharing.

Is anyone else still doing this? Based no activity within the MLB thread today's baseball puzzle should be easy and popular.

I got it right today...Thankfully!

I got it wrong... oh well.

Today's was pretty darn easy. Got in 2.01 seconds (John).

today's was pretty easy!

Today was pretty easy but I have no idea how fast I was.. Just know I didn't get off the first tile.

I literally don't think any other puzzle could be easier (though I definitely didn't know it until the majority of the squares were revealed). I predict 100% of people who let all of the squares open will get this one right :)

I love it when they are golf related!

Back to back days of iconic golf courses...

Got this one! I really like this contest.

Such a gorgeous golf course today!

nice got today right!

I thought I knew today's answer with one square being exposed. My guess wasn't one of the four options :) But the choices made it virtually just as easy. There are only so many baseball stadiums from that era that look that way.

I'll be honest and didn't even know that stadium existed!

I'll be honest and didn't even know that stadium existed!
Back in the day the Dodgers used to open the season in that city, often playing a double header on Sunday. I can still recall Vin Scully saying "Pull up a chair and sit for a while, we're going to play two". Ah, the memories...

Once a key middle cube was exposed today's clue was easy. I never realize the rest of the stadium looked like that :)

The home of golf!

Back