Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chestnut Hill opens Monday,Seneca Hickory Stick in 2 weeks.

Chestnut Hill opens Monday,Seneca Hickory Stick in 2 weeks.

Would love to check out Seneca Hickory Stick in a couple of weeks.

I am going to play Liverpool GC on Saturday morning. Bright and early around 8. Weather is supposed to hold out until early afternoon. Place is nothing special but it is completely clear of snow and the range is also open. Rate is $20 to walk 18 but they do have carts out already too. Anybody wants to join just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty much out of the rotation until May. I have the oncall 2 of the next 3 weekends, and the other I have a major all-weekend implementation. After that I am in Italy for 2 weeks.

Maddog, you are subbing for me at Deerfield April 28th and May 5th, correct?

Got ya covered Buddy, Hope i can get some points for you and Aaron !

not a big fan of playing in the mud and having every shot plug...will see for this weekend

I'll be cashing in one of my 6-12 that I've earned :)
Andy,Thursday is looking pretty good..........60 and mostly sunny. Maybe BTC?

not a big fan of playing in the mud and having every shot plug...will see for this weekend

I agree with you completely and with this rain today - Sunday will be a wait and see. If anything I will be heading to Big Oak on Sunday for some range time.

Rain is a downer, but better than snow I suppose.

I am VERY familiar with that scenario, having just spent 3 days playing in hard 50 degree rain. Plugging wasn't too bad, but if you hit hit it one blade of grass fat, the ball went nowhere. Matter of fact, the ball didn't go anywhere anyway, it was so cold.

For those of you going to OC, I heartily recommend Baywood Greens and Bear Trap Dunes, both in Delaware. Was not crazy about River Run or Ocean Pines.

Rain is a downer, but better than snow I suppose.

More rain is need to wash the roads for the next couple days! Plus it'll melt off all the remaining snow!

I agree with you completely and with this rain today - Sunday will be a wait and see. If anything I will be heading to Big Oak on Sunday for some range time.

Big Oak sounds good to me Sunday. I'm sure Amanda will tag along too. Will be nice to finally see a real ball flight.

Big Oak sounds good to me Sunday. I'm sure Amanda will tag along too. Will be nice to finally see a real ball flight.

Awesome!! We'll figure out a time to meet up there.

I may be doing some optishot this weekendm, but possibly big oak.

Awesome!! We'll figure out a time to meet up there.

Sounds like a plan buddy! I'll text Jim to see if the range at Braemar is open or not. If it is might be worth heading there for the shorter trip.

Sounds like a plan buddy! I'll text Jim to see if the range at Braemar is open or not. If it is might be worth heading there for the shorter trip.

The range isn't owned by the golf course and the hitting area needs some serious upgrading. The course is trying to buying it, but no such luck.

The range isn't owned by the golf course and the hitting area needs some serious upgrading. The course is trying to buying it, but no such luck.

Hmm sounds good to me.

I am going to play Liverpool GC on Saturday morning. Bright and early around 8. Weather is supposed to hold out until early afternoon. Place is nothing special but it is completely clear of snow and the range is also open. Rate is $20 to walk 18 but they do have carts out already too. Anybody wants to join just let me know.

At this point any round is a good round. I am really impressed that a course in the Syracuse area is open and using carts already. I would love to join you but Saturday is out for me. Keep us in mind as I would definitely be up for joining you for a round.

If you guys go in the afternoon, I could probably do Big Oak.

Morning is kaput for me.

At this point any round is a good round. I am really impressed that a course in the Syracuse area is open and using carts already. I would love to join you but Saturday is out for me. Keep us in mind as I would definitely be up for joining you for a round.

Yea it will still be a bit soggy but I just can't fight the itch anymore. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys when the weather gets nicer.

Just sitting here thinking about Big Oak Sunday, to say I'm excited is an absolute understatement! I cannot freaking wait for the season to start for us guys. Now it's getting closer I think we should start thinking about venues for the Thruway stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back