LPGA major #1: 2014 Kraft Nabisco Championship (spoilers)

My boy loves when Wie putts. He mimics her on the indoor green and laughs and laughs. I cringe for her back.

That said, I'm sort of pulling for her this week. It would be a story that the LPGA really needs right now.
Oh to be young and flexible!

Titleist@Titleist 4m The Kraft Nabisco Championship golf ball count is in... Titleist = 77 // Nearest Competitor = 8.

Titleist@Titleist 4m The Kraft Nabisco Championship golf ball count is in... Titleist = 77 // Nearest Competitor = 8.

This is why you can find so many Pro-V1's on any course in America. I find more of those than anything, and I don't actively look for any!

Michelle Wie putting stroke is painful to watch, but she is rolling the rock! Not to mention I think her swing is amazing in slo-mo!

Michelle Wie putting stroke is painful to watch, but she is rolling the rock! Not to mention I think her swing is amazing in slo-mo!

Yeah it's not pretty haha she has been rolling it better tho recently for sure

mmaynard11;2933393p said:
I think her swing is amazing in slo-mo!

Ya notice her full swing stops short @ the top but she still hits the ball long

Hoping to see Canadian amateur Brooke Henderson make the cut. -3 today thru 7 after a 77 yesterday.

Lexi Thompson 6-under so far today.

Big Break's Gerina Piller shoots herself back into the tournament at even par with a 5-under round through 16 today.

Im surprised the leaders didn't make more of a move today.

Yeah it's not pretty haha she has been rolling it better tho recently for sure

I thought I heard on yesterdays telecast that the putting stance is all her doing and nothing that Stockton was trying to teach her

Lexi Thompson 6-under so far today.

I would love to see her win this. She has so much game and I think a big win like this can boost her confidence and be great for the game. When I watch with my 4yr old she always likes to watch her. I have a feeling its more because of the color of her clothes than the game, but I'll take interest where I can get it.

Gerina shoots 7-under 65 today, up to 12th place.

Anna Nordqvist won last week and is quietly moving up the leaderboard today. Sitting at -4 right now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I really wouldn't mind seeing Michelle Wie take this. She's had a lot of pressure on her and has had her ups and downs. Would be nice to see her pull out a huge career win like this.

Been watching since coverage started today at 5. Nice little battle going on between Pak, Wie, Thompson and Kerr. What I have picked up is how good these ladies are at hitting the ball and they make it look effortless.

I'd love to see Wie take it and continue to grow her confidence. She has been playing really well lately

Lexi needs to make those short ones. Looks like she's not putting through the ball. Just hitting at it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'd love to see Wie take it and continue to grow her confidence. She has been playing really well lately

she is playing well today (-4) through 11 and is in 1st. I don't think she has missed a green yet.

Some great golf today.

Certainly some great golf being played.

she is playing well today (-4) through 11 and is in 1st. I don't think she has missed a green yet.

She is playing as well as I have seen her play in a very very long time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lexi is a freak of nature. Her swing is funky but so powerful.

Lexi is a freak of nature. Her swing is funky but so powerful.

They showed her average of 277 off the tee this season.........damn I wish I had that

Back