My golf green in my back yard

You have no idea how jealous I am, that is awesome!

Very nice! I've thought about an artificial green for my backyard. However living in Ohio would mean no used for like 4 months a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wow. Jealously doesn't even start to describe it. What I would do to have that as a back yard!

Impressive. Unfortunately with the climate I live in I think it would be more of a hassle with all the work and maintenance.

That is incredible Stan! Can't wait to see more pics of your dream backyard!

If you're going to do it you might as well go all out, looks great.

I had thought about the basic synthetic turf putting/chipping green, but this is a big step up! Puting this on the requirement list for the next house!

Very cool, that would be awesome to have something like that available to use, congrats!

That's awesome. More pics indeed. My dogs would destroy it.

I also have to put dog and cat repellant on it ,they will kill the grass overnight
if they pee on it, also keeps the cats out of the sandtraps. I have done a lot of research
on how to maintain it. to cut it I bought a walk behind john deere greens mower for a steal of a price,
and have to mow it every other day , sand it twice a year, fertilize all the time , make sure to water effectively,
everone thinks it's cool but it is a lot of work. thanks for all the comments and I will get more pictures once
it warms up here and it starts to grow,looks like i got very little winterkill on it this year,always something.

I might have to do something like that when I retire....in 20 years. I don't have the time to maintain it but would love to have it

Looks great Stan, thanks for sharing

More pics!!

I need to do my backyard!

Simply amazing!

I can't begin to imagine the time you put into maintenance.

WOW! Very very cool for sure! More pics!

If you look at my avatar it is apicture of my green and sand traps in my back yard, it is alot of work ,but really good practice. I can tee from 130 yds.
and go back to 185yds., I hit 70-80 balls a day in the summer time ,between sanding,fertilizing,mowing and trimming.
Very neat but, as you point out, a lot of work. particularly if your weather is moderate year round.
What part of the world do you live?

Dude, that is unreal! Awesome.

Now that's a awesome backyard

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Back