SeeMore Putters Thread

Do you have a nurse ready to swab sweat from your brow? Dramatic music for the background? Some harsh lighting? A nervous fellow THPer to wait, pacing, outside the door with a worried look on their face? :)

Music...check( powertools in the forground)
Nurse... maybe if not I have a mechanical vise.. ( evil laugh)
Thp'ers waiting outside thebdoor..nope..but via internet yes.
Numbing agent for the pain ( scotch for the dr.)

If we have a rain shortened round tomorrow, a putter makeover party at the Best pad may be in order.

If we have a rain shortened round tomorrow, a putter makeover party at the Best pad may be in order.

Will do sir.. byop party.. if we get rained out.. butnim motivated at this point to tackle he weather.

Looking like only 40% chance of showers during our 4-5 hour window. Should work fine.

Bringing your seemore to the party?

Bringing two. My gamer and my 38" CB FGP tour that needs a new home so as to have its siren call entice one of you Seemore ho's to take it off my hands. Muahahahaha. ;)

Bringing two. My gamer and my 38" CB FGP tour that needs a new home so as to have its siren call entice one of you Seemore ho's to take it off my hands. Muahahahaha. ;)

You were holding back on me at HHI! Didn't know such a thing existed in your arsenal...

I shall not be tempted as im looking at another beauty tomorrow.. :)

the m7 PR remains, for lack of a better word, the perfect putter for me.

I love putters, I enjoy having a stock of them, but the m7 have always performed better than the competition.

Can't wait to get to HQ in June so I can talk to them about the specs. I need them to convince me that it's not magically modified to suit me.

I shall not be tempted as im looking at another beauty tomorrow.. :)

But you know you will be tempted by the z2c you will be looking at for 5 or so hours tomorrow :drool:

I love putters, I enjoy having a stock of them, but the m7 have always performed better than the competition.

Can't wait to get to HQ in June so I can talk to them about the specs. I need them to convince me that it's not magically modified to suit me.

Maybe it is...:cool:

I am really enjoying my m7 as well. The more I put it through it's paces, the more I appreciate it. If there is a black one in the vault, temptation will certainly get the best of me!

But you know you will be tempted by the z2c you will be looking at for 5 or so hours tomorrow :drool:

You sir are a great but mean friend. Just taking the grip off made me want one... I shall not touch or stare and will make it through the round without earning for a z series..

You sir are a great but mean friend. Just taking the grip off made me want one... I shall not touch or stare and will make it through the round without earning for a z series..

:nono: You will most certainly be :hypnotized: with :desire: and will be searching the bay for a deal on one as soon as you get home! :sinister:

Looks like I'll be rolling a few this weekend & picking one up. Not sure which yet though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am really enjoying my m7 as well. The more I put it through it's paces, the more I appreciate it. If there is a black one in the vault, temptation will certainly get the best of me!

How much has it made it into your rotation buddy?

I've seen first hand how well you get along with the M7. Though there are two little words that could make you cheat on your M7 PR..... Smoke Diamond :D
Like you I'm really looking forward to June and finding out what my next SeeMore will be.
And the odds of winning the billion dollar bracket are much better than your willpower being up to that challenge. :cool:

Looks like I'll be rolling a few this weekend & picking one up. Not sure which yet though.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Any model that suits your eye should work great. Do yourself a favor and watch the SPI videos both here and on SeeMore's site to get a feel of what to look for before you go.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I've seen first hand how well you get along with the M7. Though there are two little words that could make you cheat on your M7 PR..... Smoke Diamond :D
Like you I'm really looking forward to June and finding out what my next SeeMore will be.

I'm genuinely trying to make the Zed2 work better for me than the m7, but thus far, it's not really coming close. It came at 34 so that's something I'll need to adjust (34.5 is where I like my putters) and I would really like to have SeeMore confirm the face loft/lie of both to see if they are equitable.

Smoke diamond though? Beautiful stuff there.

I'll be interested in what I learn tomorrow at the Indy SeeMore event. Being as how well I putter with my Si2 it will be interesting to go through any sort of fitting there. I kinda guessed and got it right...

Have you considered moving towards the milled series like the m7 Keygan?
I have. But I really really like the face milling of the Si2. If I was to get an M7 I would get it deep milled on the face.

I have. But I really really like the face milling of the Si2. If I was to get an M7 I would get it deep milled on the face.

well, I'm not going to let you deep mill it, but the next time we play you're more than welcome to spend some time with my stock m7. She's a beauty.

Haha...would like that.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Exchanged a Ping Scottsdale Anser 2 TR and joined the Seemore revolution. Picked up a PTM 3 mallet.

aqa8u4ej.jpg

u3ase3eg.jpg

tuqedabe.jpg

The TR grooves are awesome on long putts and I'm definitely gonna miss em. However on short putts, with my Z Star balls, there was hardly any sound off the face which I didn't like. I didn't like the fact I could see the white grooves at address and I struggled to line up short putts with the offset. All this meant unfortunately this very good putter had to go.
Always overlooked centre shafted putters because to me they just look weird. However, I tried one, and what do you know, it's so much easier to square the club face. I don't buy into the little dot thing. I'm sure it helps others, to me it's a gimmick, but this thing is just so easy to line up. Being a milled face, it has a nice click off the face, even with my soft balls. I did think the Seemore hysteria here was due to them being a site sponsor, gotta say though, I'm really excited about using this putter and really feel this is actually gonna make a real difference to my game on the greens.

Last edited:
Mark,
Great looking putter, congrats. Glad to hear that you have been assimilated. :D
Seriously though, watch a couple of the SPI videos, they will help you get the most out of your new putter.

If you ever have questions ask here or SeeMore they have great customer service.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back