Chambers Bay - open spot (twice)

Just about to hit the road guys, see you in a few!

I'm on the road. ETA @11:15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drive safe guys! Oh and have a safe trip ;)

Tap Tap Taparoo

Have fun gentlemen! Wish I was joining you. Hopefully we can get together for a round in the near future.

Guys it was an absolute blast today and I'm so thrilled to have met and played a round with all of you. It was worth every minute of the 6 hours on the road and hour detained in Customs.
Note to cross border travelers...do not drop this forum name on a Customs official, it gets ugly.

Guys it was an absolute blast today and I'm so thrilled to have met and played a round with all of you. It was worth every minute of the 6 hours on the road and hour detained in Customs.
Note to cross border travelers...do not drop this forum name on a Customs official, it gets ugly.
It was a lot of fun. We will definitely have to tee if up again.

I mentioned in the playing with THPrs thread that you'd have a story :)

Here is a nice lowlight of my round haha. I smoked a 3/4 wood off the deck straight down the fairway on this long par 5 and it ended up here...

Uh oh, not THAT bunker! Hey at least you got it out, I've heard tales of really good players taking a few strokes to get out of that monster.

As T4K so eloquently put it yesterday, "Links golf is not meant to be fair". I have never played a course with a monstrosity like that in the middle of the fairway; it's creepy as you walk up to it because it just goes down and down and you don't see the bottom until you are right next to it.

Back