Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Where did you play today Joe?

Wish I knew. Was there all afternoon for lessons.

So nobody for 810 tomorrow at Mountainview?

Can't. Park day with the kids

Sickos to because we fitted my driver today and messed with swing weights. Was murdering the ball today

What you looking to get?

What you looking to get?

It's in the marketplace. Would knock 25 bucks off for a local buyer since I don't need to ship it.

The 10.5 head just about eliminated the hooks. 8/11 fairways with it today

Nice. What head?

Squirrel !

Awesome meeting Jason today and always fun to watch Jeff play like a PGA tour pro.

Awesome meeting Jason today and always fun to watch Jeff play like a PGA tour pro.

Same here. That course kicked our asses. Lightning greens, stiff winds and wet lies.

Same here. That course kicked our asses. Lightning greens, stiff winds and wet lies.

Wasn't expecting that course to be so tough. Really challenging course. I want a rematch with that course. Haha

Wasn't expecting that course to be so tough. Really challenging course. I want a rematch with that course. Haha

It's in your backyard. It will prepare you for anything the MC has to offer.

It's in your backyard. It will prepare you for anything the MC has to offer.

Yes sir. I will be playing it quite often. Hopefully once a week after work. Hope you guys can join me as much as possible.

So confused. So you have 2 alpha heads?

He had a 9 that wasn't working well for him. He bought a 10.5 and is selling his 9.#VaporLocked

Vapor locking non stopping

Yes sir. I will be playing it quite often. Hopefully once a week after work. Hope you guys can join me as much as possible.

I really enjoyed it today guys. Dev let me know when you are going to play. If it's on a Tuesday or Thursday I'm in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Back