Hole of The Day: Video Edition

The ball kind of went on the right side of the hole catching the edge of the hole.. My heart was pumping fast.. And I have now promised myself to not play any round by myself again.. Ever..
Or at least not aiming for the pin again! ;)

Sent from my Ericsson Hotline 900

Don't worry, we will completely dismiss and deny any knowledge of any hole-in-one you score while over here in July :D

Don't worry, we will completely dismiss and deny any knowledge of any hole-in-one you score while over here in July :D

I have already taken that into account and hired a caddie! Kate Upton or something like that was she called.. British girl, highly recommended! :D

Try to excuse my weak video taping skills, but we chose the 14th hole at Chambers Bay. Order of tee shots is Saskey, TexasHacker, Tequilla4kapp, ArmyGolf

^^^^ Nice guys, the video quality was pretty good. What type of video device were you using?

^^^^ Nice guys, the video quality was pretty good. What type of video device were you using?
Just my Nexus 5 cell phone cam. It's alright but not as nice as I would like it to be.

Beautiful hole. Even with the rain you guy look like you had a blast

What a blast! Wish I woulda made that putt but I had a great time

What a blast! Wish I woulda made that putt but I had a great time
Man, I hear you Texas. It was a blast! I had 39 putts yesterday and that certainly would have been higher but for the occasional gimme thrown my way. Maybe the 2nd time ever I've been at 40 putts for a round. Ouch.

Almdudler, great shot, so close! Thanks for posting the video.

Nice video ArmyGolf! Nice looking course.

I just Googled Earthed Saskey's drive at right around 340 yards...and we didn't have a tail wind there.

I just Googled Earthed Saskey's drive at right around 340 yards...and we didn't have a tail wind there.
In those wet conditions too, wow!

Wow no tail wind, wet turf for minimal roll out and bomb it 340! Saskey sure moves that ball!

It's funny even with the wet ground we still saw some pretty good roll out. This course is going to give pros fits. Everything funnels towards the bunkers

After playing a round with Saskey, I don't think I will be able to call anybody a long-knocker anymore. I imagine that it's just like watching the pros hit their drivers, although I haven't done that since I was a kid.
Very rarely do I hit a 285 yard drive and feel absolutely dwarfed by a playing partner lol, but my goodness was I happy to watch it.

After playing a round with Saskey, I don't think I will be able to call anybody a long-knocker anymore. I imagine that it's just like watching the pros hit their drivers, although I haven't done that since I was a kid.
Very rarely do I hit a 285 yard drive and feel absolutely dwarfed by a playing partner lol, but my goodness was I happy to watch it.
So true. I'm still thinking about that short narrow par 4. I hit driver about as well as I can to just off the front edge. You hit a great drive to what, 15'? Saskey hit 3 wood on the green. And his ball flight is just so impressive...soaring, piercing trajectory

Thanks guys you are too kind. it might have been 340 but there was a good 60 feet of elevation drop to help. It was a great time and a great course (if they can get the greens figured out).

Nice HOTD guys. Bummer you guys got rained on out at Chambers, too. Looks like you guys had fun though. Thanks for sharing the hole.

This is is my first HOTD. We are playing the 148 yard par 3 14th hole at Sienna GC in Las Vegas NV.
Tee shot from my buddy

My tee shot

[video=youtube_share;KE-kH8tmvd0]http://youtu.be/KE-kH8tmvd0[/video]

My chip(I should have chutted)

putting.. I would give this putt to anyone else but this guy does not like to be given putts. The hole was halved with pars.

That course looks awesome. Love the slow motion!

At first I thought you had the slowest backswing in the history of golf. I'm slow sometimes. Nice video!

That was awesome! Love this thread!

Nice HOTD Snedekerr. Man that green looks huge, camera?

Man, there are some great golf courses and some great golfers on here!

Back