Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

I'm hoping Mark opens during the week this week at Plum Creek so I can get range time in for awhile to give the courses time to dry out. Plus I won't be leaving home this up coming weekend during the Masters. You guys can go play in the morning I'll be glued to the tube!

Last edited:
I'm hoping Mark opens during the week this week at Plum Creem so I can get range time in for awhile to give the courses time to dry out. Plus I won't be leaving home this up coming weekend during the Masters. You guys can go play in the morning I'll be glued to the tube!

I know where you live, I will drag you out to a course in the morning next weekend.

I know where you live, I will drag you out to a course in the morning next weekend.

Haha at the very most I'll have a Sunday morning range session. Other than that I'll be on the couch unless I'm flipping the hot dogs or hamburgers!

Haha at the very most I'll have a Sunday morning range session. Other than that I'll be on the couch unless I'm flipping the hot dogs or hamburgers!

Don't make me call Canadan ! :)

I'm hoping Mark opens during the week this week at Plum Creek so I can get range time in for awhile to give the courses time to dry out. Plus I won't be leaving home this up coming weekend during the Masters. You guys can go play in the morning I'll be glued to the tube!

Yeah.. I'm hoping he opens up soon as well.. I made my first trip to the Paddock Dome yesterday... having not swung a club since September.. lets just say it was a blast just to get back into golf mode.

Big Oak time with apparently most of Rochester.

zu5e3uqu.jpg

9anevu6a.jpg

epe5a8yd.jpg

Jealous! Im thinking about making the trip up next weekend. Hopefully it'll be this nice again

Looking good guys!

Cannot believe I'm stuck at the office on the nicest day in 4 months :(

Looking good guys!

Cannot believe I'm stuck at the office on the nicest day in 4 months :(

Good news is more nice days are coming! :)

Just looked at that one picture I posted - that is a lot of golf balls at our mat. With 4 guys we didn't get through all of them! :)

Just looked at that one picture I posted - that is a lot of golf balls at our mat. With 4 guys we didn't get through all of them! :)

4 guys had to share 1 mat? No wonder you were there for 3 hours :)

4 guys had to share 1 mat? No wonder you were there for 3 hours :)

There were people waiting for mats. The place is huge to begin with and it was packed. We tried spreading out but it was impossible.

Week from tomorrow is my first round weather pending! Finally

There were people waiting for mats. The place is huge to begin with and it was packed. We tried spreading out but it was impossible.

Well, I tried to do my part my part by hitting 3 balls at one time. God, I was awful.

I had a really great time today guys! I liked the pace we hit at today. Slow enough to give yourself constant breaks and not get into a rut! Jim you just didn't have it today buddy! You kept wanting to watch that sexy ball flight and kept forgetting to hit it!!

Well, I tried to do my part my part by hitting 3 balls at one time. God, I was awful.

I have to say that may have been one of the funnier things I have seen in a long time.

But forget about the range today - I have had a few bad range sessions myself and you lasted a lot longer than I would have.

just a personal update...cell phone is non functional.don't know when I will get it replaced so if anyone should want to get me,just post it here and I'll follow up.
Don't want to miss anything!

Time for a new smartphone, Allen :)

still a bit of snow here but this morning I saw half of a fairway worth of grass!!

maybe some golf in may :)

I went to the sim saturday night with a friend to numb the pain, we played 36 and I shot 85 and 83, pretty consistent.

I ended up getting to big oak around 3:30 instead of the optishot since it was a great day. I think I saw Aaron and Jimmy across the range but I had a guy waiting for me in line for my mat so I didn't really want to take a break and walk over and have the dude pissed off lol. It was insanely crowded but I expected it because of the weather. Started out great with my pitching wedge right at the 100 yard sign consistently and then switching to my 7 iron the shanks came. I was hitting every ball thin or crazy on the heel and I think some of it was because of the foam ball hitting with the optishot and the rest was just me being an idiot. Can never hit consistent on the range and then on the course I hit way better, can't explain it.

I think your phone got jealous all the attention your "smart car" was getting. :)

I think your phone got jealous all the attention your "smart car" was getting. :)
very possible,such neglect on my part! I'm such a bad personage,not to pay attention to my needs(is that an oximoron?)
I got it to turn on but it just looks at me with a blank stare.No response when I speak to it.I think it might be time for a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back