2014 Morgan Cup - Media Day Is Now Staff Sponsor Day

Also, I don't think there will be any issues with anyone being late. Early may be a problem. We may need to employ security.

I cannot wait to see what this looks like in person.

It is so hard for me not to be early for regular stuff. May need some of you told hold me hostage until it is time to go.

Don't worry I will be there at the range, taser in hand, and make sure no one breaks the rules....

Don't worry I will be there at the range, taser in hand, and make sure no one breaks the rules....

You better start lifting now, bro. Haha.

oh, I can't wait for this!!

You better start lifting now, bro. Haha.

oh, I can't wait for this!!

Way ahead of you. I'll be 20lbs lighter but still able to whoop you if you get out of line. Haha

Way ahead of you. I'll be 20lbs lighter but still able to whoop you if you get out of line. Haha

Plus you have 5 others who have your back and make sure the natives don't get restless.

Plus you have 5 others who have your back and make sure the natives don't get restless.

Each of us are gonna have 5-6 guys though. You ready for that? Haha.

I need to get some velvet ropes and a clipboard.

Numbers don't scare me. We have GG on our side. That's all we need

And a black shirt with "security" written on it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Announcement

Come that Friday morning I know people will be itching to get out there. However we are going to ask that you respect the process and understand that we have a pretty tight timeline. Because of that, the day will begin at 9am. Not 8:30 to come and "help out". Not 9:10 because you were waiting for breakfast to be served. Precisely at 9am.

Thank you.

Just point me in a direction and say get to work!

Quick question about this day. Are guests allowed to be around to witness/take pictures or will they not be allowed to be around? Just planning ahead.

And a black shirt with "security" written on it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Man that would be hot in the SC sun in July...

Quick question about this day. Are guests allowed to be around to witness/take pictures or will they not be allowed to be around? Just planning ahead.

Speaking purely from last years experience with no idea about changes for this year, but approved guests were able to watch the festivities.

Can I call you Lieutenant Dan!?

Just point me in a direction and say get to work!

Exactly!!!!! This is going to be a lot of work (we don't even know 1/4 of it), but it isn't work if you're having fun.

Can I call you Lieutenant Dan!?

Exactly!!!!! This is going to be a lot of work (we don't even know 1/4 of it), but it isn't work if you're having fun.

I can guarantee, it will beat selling windows and doors. I'll be dragging butt by the end of the day, but it'll be a good exhausted. Lol. I've ran through work scenarios for this event in my head. I know I haven't touched the tip of the iceberg yet.

Speaking purely from last years experience with no idea about changes for this year, but approved guests were able to watch the festivities.

Awesome! I hope that's the case this time around. Hoping to be able to make a pretty phenomenal scrap book from the #THPMC!

9am I will see you on the dot, scripted, with a HUGE smile on my face. The best thing about it will be sharing with everyone else.

I imagine a reveal like on extreme home makeover.....all 40 bags set up behind the THP Tour Van.... Then the van drives away leaving 40 staff bags fully stocked sitting there!!!

That would be awesome!

That's what I was thinking too, a grand reveal.

That's fancy and all. But whomever is sharing my condo will be welcome to the finest doughnuts that Pawley's island can offer. (Offer only valid if I can actually find doughnuts.)

Donuts ftw. We've got to make up for wardy's lack of donut eating skills.

This. Which added to the excitement

Gonna be so sweet to see everyone suited and booted and getting their gear all at the same time.

Gonna be so sweet to see everyone suited and booted and getting their gear all at the same time.

Still unreal. 40 kids in a candy store all at the same time. Emotions will be flying.

I cannot wait to see the coverage from Sponsor Day.

Back