Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
I started back up last summer and as of yesterday I got a Tour Edge HT Max-D set and had it fitted to me. Never thought I would actually get to a point of having a kinda custom set. WOOT!!!!!
At 43 I am still a kid at heart and excited lolol Cant wait to take'em out.

Fitted clubs can make a big difference and make the game more fun. Hope they treat you well. Congrats.

Congrats on the new fitted clubs, bet you handicap will start going down.

Congrats on the fitting. They sure are good.

Congrats, welcome back!

Good move Song, I know you will be very happy that you were finally fitted.

Awesome Dog! Enjoy your new sticks and update what kind of effect fitting has had on your game.

Its a topic always up for discussion here. I'm sure you will be pleased with the results.

JM

Getting fitted is the best thing you can do for your game. Even lessons won't be effective without the right equipment size.

Congrats on the new sticks hope the serve you well

Thanks all!!! I am hoping to get out tomorrow. What is nice, is that I am a 1/4 mile from a 9 hole course.
I could say blessed lol or doomed lol

UPDATE!!!
I really like the set. Especially since these are the only clubs that really fit me.
As far as comparing distance per club, they are the same or better than the adams that I sold.
The backdraft putter that is in it, I love. But I had no real putter before. My drives, hybrid shots, irons and putter shot was better than I have ever really done. So I AM HAPPY!!!!!

I will get a couple more rounds in and after I get a better feel I will make another post for a good update.

Last edited:
Back