Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 14
THIS IS FOR 4/17, NOT 4/18

I'm planning on playing one of my bucket list courses on the above date. Probably some time in the early afternoon.

If any THPers in the area are interested, let me know. I'd love to tee it up with you!

Taps away

Last edited:
That is going to be one Good Friday. Apologies for the pun and apologies that I can't join you. Have a great round, Pasa is a fantastic course!

I will have to check my schedule and see

I just booked a 11:50 tee time. There are 3 slots open, so hopefully I can get some THPers to fill them!

Also, I apologize. This is for 4/17, not 4/18!

I just booked a 11:50 tee time. There are 3 slots open, so hopefully I can get some THPers to fill them!

Also, I apologize. This is for 4/17, not 4/18!

I don't think i will be able to make it Thur 4/17

No worries. This thread can be closed. It turns out I'm able to meet some good college friends for this one.

Taps away

Looking forward to reading about the course on your blog

Looking forward to reading about the course on your blog

Thanks! I'm pretty excited that I'm finally able to make it there. It's been on my short list for a real long time.

So how did it go?

I couldn't ask for a better day. The course was very good, there wasn't a single weak hole and it's an extremely stunning course visually. My only disappointment was I couldn't play it more than once. The amount of complexity in the design is pretty cool.

If anyone is ever in the area and has the time, I'd check it out. I really envy anyone in the area who golfs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back