Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys lets remember that these regional threads should be about the area and golf. Thanks.
Understood!

Allen, we may need to wear waders on Thursday.

With the rain the last couple of days, courses will be wet on Thursday.

Any confirmation on Hickory Stick opening this weekend?

Got in touch with the Reservation desk and mgmt.told me "within 2 weeks".That was last Friday.

No official announcement yet. Their website says they will be opening soon.

We'll be just fine.I carry a small raft in my staff bag!(Maybe they've got the "Bubba Hovercraft Carts!)

I'm looking to play somewhere Sat.....anyone?

I will be at Braemar Saturday, 10 walking and 15 riding.

I will be at Braemar Saturday, 10 walking and 15 riding.
Nice! I'll probably stick around here and just hook up with someone.Playing Arrowhead Sunday.

It's all pending weather and course conditions for me. I'm not going out and playing on a soaking wet course. I've waited this long I can wait another week or so. Especially if Mark opens soon. Which I believe he plans on doing this weekend.

As far as the Thruway series goes, I think we should delay Syracuse/Binghamton for as long as possible until Rob is ready to play.

Other than that, I have no preference in the order that we do them. Basically there are 5 months, May thru September, so that is enough to do each of the the 5 cities once with a grand finale at maybe Turning Stone in October?

As far as the Thruway series goes, I think we should delay Syracuse/Binghamton for as long as possible until Rob is ready to play.

Other than that, I have no preference in the order that we do them. Basically there are 5 months, May thru September, so that is enough to do each of the the 5 cities once with a grand finale at maybe Turning Stone in October?

I like the idea of Turning Stone being the grand finale.

For the record, Jimmy and I saw a headcover at Big Oak that could replace the Hello Kitty towel. It will look great on someone's driver. :)

Diplomatic genius.:clapp:

I like this idea a lot Jim.

I like the idea of Turning Stone being the grand finale.

For the record, Jimmy and I saw a headcover at Big Oak that could replace the Hello Kitty towel. It will look great on someone's driver. :)

YES! Lol!

It's all pending weather and course conditions for me. I'm not going out and playing on a soaking wet course. I've waited this long I can wait another week or so. Especially if Mark opens soon. Which I believe he plans on doing this weekend.

One of the guys in my league played Braemar last week and said it was dry and in great condition, that made us lean towards Braemar. If you're interested in playing we have a foursome but we can split up if you wanna come.

Seneca Hickory Stick opens Friday April 11!

One of the guys in my league played Braemar last week and said it was dry and in great condition, that made us lean towards Braemar. If you're interested in playing we have a foursome but we can split up if you wanna come.

Thanks for the offer bud!! I'll keep you posted!

Good news! the first course in my area is opening this weekend! they still have snow in the rough, but they cleared the fairways so its "playable"!

bad news, I'm busy saturday with family stuff and we're supposed to have a truckload of rain on sunday.

soon....

Shankosaurus for President!!!! He made it so easy with just one post! "You Da Man"

I appreciate the thoughtfulness guys but please don't change your schedule around for me. When I can golf again, wherever you guys are playing, I will make it there.

I'll be happy to set up the Binghamton round again, either at Conklin or another course here once the dates are decided.

As far as me, healing is slower than expected but I'm getting around better. Still in quite a bit of pain when I try to do too much. It's going to be a long road to golf again but I'll get there.

I appreciate the thoughtfulness guys but please don't change your schedule around for me. When I can golf again, wherever you guys are playing, I will make it there.

I'll be happy to set up the Binghamton round again, either at Conklin or another course here once the dates are decided.

As far as me, healing is slower than expected but I'm getting around better. Still in quite a bit of pain when I try to do too much. It's going to be a long road to golf again but I'll get there.
I'm speaking for everyone.................get better and when you're ready we'll head your way.Not to upset you but plenty of places to go before we get your way(which I can't wait for!)Give us a few weeks notice to let us know how you're progressing so we can have you plan our "Tour"stop by you.

Glad to hear you are on the mend Rob! Listen to the doctors and make sure you get healthy. Like Alan said - there is no hurry and we can get down that way when you are healthy!

Don't forget to set your fantasy rosters for the masters. I've been racking my brain all day over my picks, tough choices.

Also...finally getting out on the course, cannot wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back