Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to set your fantasy rosters for the masters. I've been racking my brain all day over my picks, tough choices.

Also...finally getting out on the course, cannot wait!
Tried to leave a message at Arrowhead but couldn't.Should be no problem for a foursome!

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

I appreciate the thoughtfulness guys but please don't change your schedule around for me. When I can golf again, wherever you guys are playing, I will make it there.

I'll be happy to set up the Binghamton round again, either at Conklin or another course here once the dates are decided.

As far as me, healing is slower than expected but I'm getting around better. Still in quite a bit of pain when I try to do too much. It's going to be a long road to golf again but I'll get there.
BS Rob. We wouldn't think of scheduling anything in your area if you couldn't participate. Just how we roll in this thread.

Don't forget to set your fantasy rosters for the masters. I've been racking my brain all day over my picks, tough choices.

Also...finally getting out on the course, cannot wait!
Am I out of the running yet? I haven't updated my roster since week 4.

Finally looking like spring at long last, 5 days until tee-off :banana:

Am I out of the running yet? I haven't updated my roster since week 4.

Yup, you're out :) No worries, you MC guys have more important things to concentrate on though.

Andy you said playing during the week is easier for you right? Next Friday the 18th (Good Friday) I have off from my full time job. Gotta work at 7pm for the part time but was wondering (weather permitting) if you'd want to get a round in?

i might be in for an early round on the 18th, say 8-830, keep me posted

i might be in for an early round on the 18th, say 8-830, keep me posted
Wish I could join in but got booked pretty much thru Easter(lotta dirty shaggy canines!)

Ravenwood is open

Andy you said playing during the week is easier for you right? Next Friday the 18th (Good Friday) I have off from my full time job. Gotta work at 7pm for the part time but was wondering (weather permitting) if you'd want to get a round in?

Jimmy, just saw your post. That might be doable. I will let you know ASAP.

Well,Andy and I had a great day.ArrowHead was quite the experience with 30 mph winds(sustained),the ball would not sit still on the green!
With the wind at your back,par 4's were easy to make,putting stunk(mine). Par3 with the wind in our face,Andy 3 wood...pin high to the left. Myself,driver to the green.It was a challenge but enjoyable to get out and have a great time. Can't wait for a pristine day....won't know how to handle it!

Got out to LeRoy today for 7 holes. I really didn't want to play, I just wanted to sit home and watch The Masters, but my buddy Derrick damn near begged me to go. Only hit a handful of good shots over 7 holes. LeRoy aerated the greens already, so putting was useless. Hitting off of grass felt weird! Took a few pretty deep divots! Needless to say I think I'm sticking to the range for a few sessions before I get back out to play. Just want to get the feel of hitting off of grass and getting my hands through a divot again.

Glad to hear everyone got out today. Ended up being stuck in the office for a long day, but it was worth it. Off tomorrow and Monday, long weekend here I come!

First round comes tomorrow morning - can't wait.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Same here, my clubs arrived just in time to play this weekend. We'll see how it goes haha

Glad to hear everyone got out today. Ended up being stuck in the office for a long day, but it was worth it. Off tomorrow and Monday, long weekend here I come!

First round comes tomorrow morning - can't wait.

Where ya gunna play the first round of the year??

Checking out Braemar tomorrow morning.

Let me know how it is!! I'll be excited to hear your thoughts. I'm going to see if Jim is available for a lesson either during the week or weekend, maybe we can play after the lesson??

Let me know how it is!! I'll be excited to hear your thoughts. I'm going to see if Jim is available for a lesson either during the week or weekend, maybe we can play after the lesson??

Depending on when it is next week - count me in!

Will definitely post my thoughts on the course tomorrow. Haven't played there in 3-4 years so I am excited to see what improvements they have made.

maybe a good time for me to get out also, will watch for updates !

Looking forward to Braemar. Looks good on their website.
Front 9 looks longer than the back. And I will be playing from the whites :)

I really need to go out and play! but there is still snow outside!

Dean and I are headed out to play in an hour. It's warm here, but a little overcast and possibly even a shower or two. Who cares?! Golf is upon us!

Dean and I are headed out to play in an hour. It's warm here, but a little overcast and possibly even a shower or two. Who cares?! Golf is upon us!

enjoy it guys!

Looking forward to Braemar. Looks good on their website.
Front 9 looks longer than the back. And I will be playing from the whites :)

You going out to play with Aaron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back