Most Demoralizing Miss?

It's gotta be a Sh*nk. Happens more so on the range for some reason.

the 3 putt bogey is up there

Leaving a ball in the bunker

Most Demoralizing Miss?

Oh this is so easy for me to answer. It's my dead pull hook that means instant death 9 times out of 10. Nothing more aggravating than a hook 30-40 yards left from the fairway. Thankfully this has been happening less and less for me.

My most worrying shot is always my 60 degree. A lot of the holes at my club I can drive and be a 54 or 60 from the hole. Nothing worse than hitting that fantastic drive, and then being on for 3 because you went weak hitting the second and it only flying 1/3 of what you needed.

Beyond that I'm not a good bunker player.

My most demoralizing miss is when I bomb my drive leaving me less than 60 yards in and then I hit it fat and the ball is lucky to go 6 feet! I feel like I really wasted an opportunity.

The last half of last year and the first round this year it was been a just underpowered second shot. When Im sitting in the fairway from like 175 and cant get my 7 iron even close to the green on the short side its just crushing.

For me it's the topped shot off the tee. Nothing like hitting a worm burner when the cameras are on!

Back