I'd be stoked with 639 haha. The other team must be stacked

Nah, its peterson system. So I myself have a chance to win 4. Each game & total

I'd be stoked with 639 haha. The other team must be stacked

Some high ave. & some lower but all are just bowling better than me. Also bad breaks. 10th frame pocket split for an open

Last few weeks have been hard, hurt my hand and can barely hold onto the ball.

Switch over to two handed which helps but is inconsistent yet.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Last few weeks have been hard, hurt my hand and can barely hold onto the ball.

Switch over to two handed which helps but is inconsistent yet.

Sorry to hear that dude. I switched to two finger released when I broke my thumb and never went back.

I had to Bowl regular Tuesday, we were playing a team that would have argued since my handicap is with finger grip.

I bowled decent but it hurt haha.

We won 3/4 which is surprising that team is difficult there wasn't anyone under a 200 handicap game the third game.

And a lot of them throw an outside line so it did funny things we my line. Luckily the owner of the bowling alley is on our team and was able to help out.

Nope. . You can bowl 2 handed or without a thumb as long as your using the dominant hand you started league with. Just cant switch to left handed temporary & then switch back.

Eh, they were already complaining that the owner had 22 pins of handicap, generally he's around 0 but hurt his hip and hasn't bowled at all hardly this year.

Figured we'd just deal with it.

Well only shot a 592 but I beat the crap out if the blind I bowled. Lol

Well only shot a 592 but I beat the crap out if the blind I bowled. Lol

Those blind guys shouldn't be bowling anyways!!! LOL

2 weeks left. We are in 6th out of 32 teams. I bowled 658 tonight, my team won 23 out of 30 points. I won my 3. Hopefully we can move up a few more spots. It's a pretty big money league.

5-2 tonight. I bowled below average. New ball is tough. It's very forgiving laterally if I'm consistent with my speed but when I speed up or slow down the difference is massive.

Those new balls hook to much. I like it after you have bowled with it 4 or 5 times, it doesn't hook as much and you can control it much better.

I'm looking forward to Storms new Pitch Black to be released. I love me some Urethane balls.

This is the time of year I completely lose interest in bowling. I'm chasing a 300 game and that's about it. Wednesday I had my typical 159-268-188=615 haha. Second game I was a 9 pin, and a 10 pin from having a chance in the 10th. Boooo.

This is the time of year I completely lose interest in bowling. I'm chasing a 300 game and that's about it. Wednesday I had my typical 159-268-188=615 haha. Second game I was a 9 pin, and a 10 pin from having a chance in the 10th. Boooo.

Chase 1st place and honor scores buddy.

Thank God the season is now over.

Finished last night with 688 and 208 average. A little down this year.

Now I can concentrate on golf.

Chase 1st place and honor scores buddy.
Not in this league buddy. It's non-competitive and prize money is minimal. Plus, league matches are over. This was high/low and thanks to my partner's 640 with a 136 average we took home first. We started this nonsense in September, it's now April, and it's all about the 300 for me.

Well not to good. Shoot a 587 :mad:
Struggling all year with my grip & release. 1 more week. Think I'll finish @ 191

It's almost over! On to the real sporting event. GOLF!!!

We have one more night (tomorrow) and if we win one, we win the 2nd half and will have a roll off the next week for league Championship.

From the mini-computer!

Four more weeks for me (kind of). Tomorrow is no-tap high/low; we have our end of the year party the following Wednesday; then the Wednesday after that we have City & County Tournament Doubles & Singles (six games!); and finally the week after that is City & County Teams. I've completely lost interest at this point.

2 weeks left. Can't wait for it to be over, because that means it's officially golf season. My golf league starts five days after bowling ends.

One night left in our once a month couples league. I'm averaging 154 which is my highest ever. I'm one of those straight ball throwers. Never been able to figure out the curving ball thing. Golf season is in full tilt.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

2 weeks left... and I couldn't be more thrilled!! Over it.

Back