Finally had a decent series last night. I've been struggling with my delivery and because of that I've been really inconsistent. Went 232-191-187-610. Starting to come together a bit. Too many splits still

Last week I shot 195, 215, 257 for a 667.

Last night I shot 195, 205, 215 for a 615.

Switched up my shot a little and am throwing more down and in. Carrying better, finally, but still struggling with a consistent release.

I had a great night tonight I shot 806. It's my first 800 ever
e6usy8a7.jpg

Congrats!!!

Bowled in a charity tournament yesterday. Different house, different wood, different pins, same crappy roll. Struggled through a 188 game, then had 65-ish through 5 in the second and struck out for a 205-ish. Had the first 6 in the third game, then went open-open, and struck out for 222. Third straight 600+ series, but still feel like the ball isn't coming out of my hand right.

last week of regular season for our 4 man team yesterday. we previously had the 2nd place season high for team scratch score, and were playing against the team that took over 1st place and bumped us to 3rd for the high which is out of the money. Leave it down to the very last game of the regular season, us 4 decide to turn it on and beat the 828 team scratch game with an 862.

as far as my night went i shot 157-215-257 for a 629 triple. I'll take it after not bowling for 3 weeks lol

Why have I not seen this thread before now!!! I just picked up bowling in January for something to do between skiing and waiting for golf haha. Its a ton of fun to actually learn to bowl instead of just rolling a house ball straight down lane. I never would of imagined how much is actually going on haha. Ok end my fascination rant and onto my game. Like I said I just started so I'm only averaging 151 but ive finally had a few games in the 200's : 202, 208, 209 and my highest so far of 240. Ive yet to break 500 for my series tho!! That's the frustrating part as you all know lol my highest is 498 with 122, 240 and 136. I plan on joining a league this spring which I think will be fun. Just picked up Storms new iq tour fusion which has made a huge impact on my game. That ball just crushes pins. I need help with tugging the ball right (I'm lefty). I'll upload a video and perhaps you guys can help me

Have fun Evok. Bowling is a lot of fun, and your a lefty so you have an advantage there.

Have fun Evok. Bowling is a lot of fun, and your a lefty so you have an advantage there.

Thanks!! Yeah I got kinda lucky with that haha I write with my left but do everything else righty. Bowling just felt better lefty so luckily I rarely have someone else in my track lol hoping to get my first 500 this month

DANG! DANG IT!!
Had front 6 last game then split/spared. ...whew ..strike, split, split. We lost last game by 3 :mad:
190. 220..230..640

Last edited:
Been bowling bad. Injured my finger and it doesn't help.

Eh

My buddy went 10 strikes in a row last night. Then opened the 10th.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Bowling

Experimented with 2 handed last couple times out. I think it has some potential if I put in some practice. Amazing the difference in pin carry. Much like golf I highly doubt I put any time into making it work. I bowl half the season as a swing shift worker and just wanna have fun with my buddies. Idk...

Seen a teen practicing 2 handed..impressive

Seen a teen practicing 2 handed..impressive
I have a guy in my league that bowls 2 handed. He is really good. It is fun to watch. I have never tried, but it seems like it would be hard. I have been doing it one hand for 30 years, its to late to change now.

& 40 yrs for me. Too late in life to change. They do get alot of revs

& 40 yrs for me. Too late in life to change. They do get alot of revs

I probably get triple the revs I do when bowling normal. That's where I was getting in trouble. Small fluctuations in my speed had dramatic results with so many revs. It was a lot of fun though. Possibility I try again tomorrow but we have our 3 strongest bowlers this week so might go for some wins.

Experimented with 2 handed last couple times out. I think it has some potential if I put in some practice. Amazing the difference in pin carry. Much like golf I highly doubt I put any time into making it work. I bowl half the season as a swing shift worker and just wanna have fun with my buddies. Idk...

I've been doing the same, the rotation and movement I can get is insane, but the ball speed is low enough it's hard to hit the pocket.

Something I'm gonna toy with more, it's more comfortable to me.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

man you guys are good. i'm in a league with my cousins every tuesday here in houston. my average is a 165. never broke a 600 series in my life. i get in the 550 occasionally. i think i need to redrill my ball. i can go much wider on the grip.

Finished league on Sunday. Team finished in 6th. I ended up having the 5th highest game for the season. The other 4 were all 300's. My starting average was 145 and ended up being 183. I had a pretty good year overall but I changed balls and weight mid season which gave me a big boost.

Finally my first 500 tonight!! Went 173, 148, 180 for a 501. Not awesome for some but its good progress for me haha

Bowling

My league just finished last Sunday. And I ended with high individual game for the year at 269. Last year had a 278 and got high game as well. Team finished 4th though. Also had highest improved AVG on the year. Started at 160, ended the year at 180. Not too bad for only bowling every other Sunday! Next week is "fun" week. Me and my pops are gonna take down the two man tourney. He's WAY better than me lol

I'm getting my butt kicked guys!! Lowest series last 4 weeks been 639 & out of possible 16 games, I only won 4 :mad:
Tonight 659 won 1.

I'm getting my butt kicked guys!! Lowest series last 4 weeks been 639 & out of possible 16 games, I only won 4 :mad:
Tonight 659 won 1.
That has been my whole year. I always seem to run in to the hot bowler. Just keep bowling good and it will even out. At least that's what they tell me.

Tonight 659 won 1.

659 is an awesome series Bulldog, to only win 1 says to me that the rest of the team wasn't pulling there weight!

From the mini-computer!

Back