Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.lyonsgolf.com/s?field_br...ail&utm_term=0_cb7cb0066d-a900870ecd-47683757

Puma.jpeg

I follow this link and I get a "we're sorry" page...

That is my back up set, I don't plan to sell them anytime soon.

I still miss mine BIG time. They instilled so much confidence in my game.

Man that CB3 deal is killer. Super good irons.

Apparently the 20% off will stack with the existing 20% off deal for Puma apparel that they are running as well... if true, that's a great deal for Puma stuff especially. And free shipping!

That is my back up set, I don't plan to sell them anytime soon.

That is my newest set, still need to figure them out a bit, but the 4 iron was money, saved me 3-4 strokes last round. like to see how the heads play in some Nippons

seems this deal is a a hit or miss, works on some items not others

Works on the sc100 voice caddie. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this one. Ugh I don't need to buy anything but this may be an offer I can refuse

Works on the sc100 voice caddie. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this one. Ugh I don't need to buy anything but this may be an offer I can refuse

if the 22% is working on that item, type in "ultimate" in the coupon code section and you'll get another 5% on top of it.

Just tried the sc100 it's 196.37 after 27% off , sitting in my cart now, sooooooo tempting

if the 22% is working on that item, type in "ultimate" in the coupon code section and you'll get another 5% on top of it.

Just tried the sc100 it's 196.37 after 27% off , sitting in my cart now, sooooooo tempting

wow what a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back