Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

And we gotta play Boulder Creek

wont be the quarry, already got something in the works...36 holes, 1 day, 2 courses, low low price

wont be the quarry, already got something in the works...36 holes, 1 day, 2 courses, low low price

You sir are a damn fine American...

Just don't make it the weekend of the SeeMore event pleeeeeeease :)

Just don't make it the weekend of the SeeMore event pleeeeeeease :)

Nope, wont be the weekend of that or OC

just waiting on 1 more email and we can get the ball rolling

...and please not the 21st

Anyone playing Sat in the Cleveland area? I looking to get out and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Mike! Can't wait to see what you're working on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Anyone playing Sat in the Cleveland area? I looking to get out and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunch of us heading up to MI for a scramble

Hey philly did you ever get your boys together like we did last spring for a big outing.

hey fellas, trying to finalize this 36 hole get together, how many guys took advantage of the Fox Den group golfer deal?

hey fellas, trying to finalize this 36 hole get together, how many guys took advantage of the Fox Den group golfer deal?

I got 2 of them

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Hey philly did you ever get your boys together like we did last spring for a big outing.

No we didn't. With the Indy invitational being late may, that's my trip for the spring

Depending on the weekend chosen, I could be down for this.

Fathers day weekend was going to eliminate quite a few guys

Ah understandable. Wherever the date falls, it falls. If I can make it out, that's great.

Back