Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean and I are headed out to play in an hour. It's warm here, but a little overcast and possibly even a shower or two. Who cares?! Golf is upon us!

Hit em straight and long boys!!

Checking out Braemar tomorrow morning.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Awesome, definitely let us know how it is. I will be there tomorrow at 10 for my first round of the year.

You going out to play with Aaron?

Yep.. Google messed him up a little, but he is joining me. First round of the year, Master's weekend - doesn't get better!

Yep.. Google messed him up a little, but he is joining me. First round of the year, Master's weekend - doesn't get better!

Awesome! Enjoy it boys!

Nice to see everyone getting some fresh air! I'll be back at ArrowHead tomorrow and Sunday.

Tomorrow looks perfect for some Spring golf, and today's weather should help dry the courses from the rain yesterday. I see many thin and fat shots in my future for tomorrow but I don't care, I'll be golfing in 60 degree weather.

Golfing at Shadow Lake tomorrow at 10am and then Braemar at 9am Sunday. If anyone is looking to play I might have a spot open for both Saturday and Sunday in a 4 some.

You going out to play with Aaron?

Yup, figured I'd make the drive for a change. Definitely going to try to make Friday work.

Awesome, definitely let us know how it is. I will be there tomorrow at 10 for my first round of the year.

Not a bad layout. Some really long par 4s. They're doing a lot of work on the course too.
But, it was really WET! Tee boxes are in rough shape too.
That being said, it was still great being out 2 days in a row. I liked walking the 18. I need the exercise.
For everyone else who gets out over the next few days, enjoy!

Yup, figured I'd make the drive for a change. Definitely going to try to make Friday work.

Not a bad layout. Some really long par 4s. They're doing a lot of work on the course too.
That being said, it was still great being out 2 days in a row. I liked walking the 18. I need the exercise.

Hopefully today dried it up some, I heard it was very dry last week. Thanks for the feedback.

There's a lot of rope in that picture, are they allowing walkers with a push cart?

There's a lot of rope in that picture, are they allowing walkers with a push cart?

Yes on the push carts. Lot of sections roped off. Definitely doing a lot of work.

Hopefully today dried it up some, I heard it was very dry last week. Thanks for the feedback.

They were letting carts out yesterday but the rain last night left them with standing water. I think with any course right now - after the winter we just had, any rain is going to be tough to handle.

They were letting carts out yesterday but the rain last night left them with standing water. I think with any course right now - after the winter we just had, any rain is going to be tough to handle.

Are they allowing riding carts?

Are they allowing riding carts?

Yesterday they were, today no.

Push carts are a yes as I saw a few guys using them.

Oh yeah, forgot to share this picture. Both Andy and I found this amusing.

5a4ehy6a.jpg

Last edited:
Woodlynn Hills in Nunda near me just said they're open with carts. Probably going to check it out this weekend

Woodlynn Hills in Nunda near me just said they're open with carts. Probably going to check it out this weekend

Have you ever played Triple Creek? How's that track?

Ive actually never played either of them but my buddy and his dad play them both regularly and said they are fun to play. Ill have to see what condition they are in but ive heard peak season they are in nice shape. Ill see how it goes haha I just cant wait to play somewhere finally.

I've played Triple Creek and liked it quite a bit. Not very expensive either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back