Euro Soccer 2013-2014 season (SPOILERS)

So cliche. But so true. I fear that Arsenal win the FA Cup and make fourth. And Wenger stays.
Not sure now. They are going in the wrong direction is all sorts of ways...

Not sure now. They are going in the wrong direction is all sorts of ways...

There should be a spending spree this summer. The club has a large cash reserve now. I'm skeptical though.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, April 8:

• Chelsea vs Paris Saint-Germain, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday, April 9:

• Bayern Munich vs Manchester United, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Atletico Madrid vs Barcelona, 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Some finish to the Chelsea game! Through against PSG, great result!!!!

Does Gus Johnson have the faintest idea what the offside rule is?????

How was that not a foul?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

he sure is letting them play

I'm fine if it goes both ways, just hope it doesn't turn into a late cheap one being called for either side. Hate seeing games being decided like that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What a strike by Evra!!

Oh my god.....

....and that's how this season has gone. Show signs of hope, just to slap you back in the face.

Always a shock to see Barca on the losing end.

Not disappointed in the United loss though, I must admit!

Champions League semifinal draw:
Real Madrid vs. Bayern Munich (First game in Madrid)
Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea (First game also in Madrid)

I think that the 2 best teams are probably playing one another in Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, so that should be a fascinating set of games. Nice subplot with Pep Guardiola going against Real Madrid; Barca tortured Madrid when Guardiola was their manager, and now Guardiola is with Bayern. First legs of the semifinals are less than 2 weeks away, hopefully Cristiano Ronaldo is able to play for Real Madrid with his leg injuries.

Chelsea dodging a bullet, if you call facing the current La Liga leaders dodging a bullet. Athletico have only lost once at home this season, but the draw has been kind in that Chelsea play their away leg first. A draw in Soain gives em a good chance to make the final.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: All matches shown on NBC, NBC Sports Network, and Premier League Extra Time will also be shown live on NBC Sports Live Extra..

Saturday, April 12:

• Fulham vs Norwich, 10:07am, NBCSN
  • Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa, 10:07am, Premier League Extra Time
  • West Brom vs Tottenham, 10:07am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Southampton vs Cardiff, 10:07am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Stoke vs Newcastle, 10:07am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Sunderland vs Everton, 10:07am, Premier League Extra Time
  • Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic (FA Cup), 12:07, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Sunday, April 13:

• Liverpool vs Manchester City, 8:37am, NBCSN
  • Hull City vs Sheffield United (FA Cup), 11:07am, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Swansea vs Chelsea, 11:07am, NBCSN

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#Mbydc0BCMa4kZtqG.99

This Liverpool-Man City match is fantastic. Completely a tale of 2 different halves.

This Liverpool-Man City match is fantastic. Completely a tale of 2 different halves.

I'm loving Tim Howard's commentary. An active player in the league doing gameday coverage is pretty interesting.

I'm loving Tim Howard's commentary. An active player in the league doing gameday coverage is pretty interesting.

I enjoy Arlo White on the play-by-play too. NBCSN has done a great job all season with the BPL coverage.

I enjoy Arlo White on the play-by-play too. NBCSN has done a great job all season with the BPL coverage.

Agreed.

Luis Suarez is a joke

Finally watching Man City-Liverpool. What is the over/under on Suarez dives?

And a horrible start for City.

City looks like they could get their asses handed to them today.

Lots of time left, but 2-0 down and City looking beat down. Ugly game. Liverpool looks tough to beat.

Last ten minutes City have turned it around, but can't put the ball in the goal at the end of the half.

Back