Lake Charles Bridgestone Invitational - Extra Rounds Sign Up

Had an awesome time today. Thanks again, Shakey, for putting everything together. The course today was top notch! I'm glad I actually showed up on the back nine after my horrendous front nine.

Glad everyone liked The National. It is a great track. The greens were rolling fast & true.

I had a blast getting my butt kicked by Bryan, Chris & Jacob. Like the PGA commercial say, "Those guys are good!". Even if I could have made any of the six putts I missed from inside of 4', you boys would have beat me. Looks like I have some more practicing to do before my mouth catches up with my game. :D

Thanks Shakey, great fun course that was. Liked it ALOT. Had a blast with Shane and Eddie. Cookie was there too.
Everyone played great. Another competitive round, and it looks like that's just what I need to play good golf.

If I learned anything during today's round at National it's that my bunker play is pure garbage. Maybe I need to invest in a Smart Sole wedge. But I had a great time nonetheless. Thanks guys!

Only got to play 16 holes today as I had to hit the road. Let's just say that Kia rental got abused on the way back and didn't see anything less than 85 most of the way lol. Good breakin for a brand new car that only had 1000 miles on it. Thanks to Jskittle, I grabbed everything off the cart when the ranger came and brought me back to the car from the 16th green except for my phone, almost planned my exit perfectly. Ken it was great playing with you again and enjoyed the 2nd day of playing with TBD, I can definitely see why he is a 2 time winner. Jskittle can definitely move the ball around the course also and was great company today in the cart. Till the next time I can tee it up again with THPrs, play well my friends.

Traveling on I-45 you must stop at exit 164....woodys
y6e6etyr.jpg

But bring money!

We, unfortunately, didn't make that stop. But as luck would have it we happened upon a nice truckstop where I was able to enjoy a 6 hour old chicken sandwich and a bag of these:

2013020011candwaf-p.jpg

No one requested a stop!! Damn you guys for not speaking up. LOL

No one requested a stop!! Damn you guys for not speaking up. LOL

Glad I road with Phillip. Cookie doesn't stop for anything.

That is because when Cookie stops, it takes forever...
Seriously, we stopped for lunch at a GAS STATION subway and it took 30 minutes.
Cookie must have ordered the freaking king of subs because we were waiting on him...

Back