Odyssey Golf Innovate or Die

Not totally sold on the staff bag, but I think that is because of how the cover looks

The rest of the stuff.....yes please

No problem Taylor....and it is an interesting discussion, but I don't want to derail the point any further. I'll be the first to say that I am not a collector of items I expect to retain or increase in value. In a case like THP items, or of specialty items from a Callaway, I can certainly understand having limited runs to make sure that you don't get stuck with left over items, but I cannot say I have ever studied the effects of exclusivity on supply and demand to have an idea at what point you satisfy the consumers without leaving profits on the table.

Ya I am not trying to flip them.. But display them and rotate them as I see fit. For example, I played the No 3 Jacks for awhile, but lately have been going with the Question Mark cover. I just think they look awesome, that is why I want them, it has nothing to do with selling them down the road. I hope to build a substantial collection if they begin to release more of these

Not totally sold on the staff bag, but I think that is because of how the cover looks

The rest of the stuff.....yes please

I think the cover is the best part. It just looks mean. I think the guy in the back ground is actually a little scared.

I think the cover is the best part. It just looks mean. I think the guy in the back ground is actually a little scared.

Just had another look at the bag pic and I can see where you are coming from with that

I think it's one thing to create a limited "collector's" edition or sale run, and another to make it something you have to attend an event with them to get. One's exclusive, and the other is exclusive and an experience. Like bag tags, ball markers, and the innumerable other trinkets golfers collect, being able to say you got that putter cover at such & such event with Odyssey is as exclusive (if not more so) as any limited edition, and you'll associate it with meeting an Odyssey person at an event of some kind. I think that sentimental value helps create and instill brand loyalty, and for Odyssey, that's worth more than the small monetary profit derived from selling them.

I really like what they are doing but I just can't wear something with a skull/bones on it. Perhaps I'm getting old. :)

Same here. Don't think anyone at my course could stop from laughing if they saw me sporting this gear.

absolutely love all of it! Need the hat, sticker, and headcover in my life. I've never had a staff bag, but I'd really be interested in this one.

Same here. Don't think anyone at my course could stop from laughing if they saw me sporting this gear.

You could pull this off, #Cookie....not so much.

You could pull this off, #Cookie....not so much.
He would need the flat brim style though. Lambro can rock the flat brim like a boss.

You may be talking about my auction :)

If so, for $600 (w/ best offer option available) it also has a new tour metal x milled putter.

If not. Maybe I should be asking more in my auction LOL

This one was on the Canadian site. Dont know if its yours or not and I dont mean anything negative by my post. Im just not paying $600 for a headcover...

I can't find those Draino covers anywhere. If you ever feel you don't need them anymore I would gladly take them off your hands. Would go great with my Draino coin. Haha

I can't find those Draino covers anywhere. If you ever feel you don't need them anymore I would gladly take them off your hands. Would go great with my Draino coin. Haha

I do have two, but really hoping to trade it for something I don't have eventually.

I do have two, but really hoping to trade it for something I don't have eventually.

They are hard to come by. I only have a no 3 jacks, been looking for the rest but to no avail.

I am hoping that going forward the newer ones become a bit easier to find. I know there are dozens on THP who would snatch up the innovate or die and others.. That patent leather ??? cover is unreal.

Doesn't help Scotty Cameron? That's how his accessory market was built.

If they sell out fast and get flipped.

Then the next one has even more craze.

Then the next has more.

Increase the quantities a bit over time as the interest builds.

Not saying that is what Odyssey is doing, but it works and has worked. Not just for Cameron either. TP Mills, Bettinardi, etc. Their markets have fallen off b/c they weren't properly maintained and flooded it too quickly for their customer base. One thing that Odyssey has is the customer base built with the #1 putter in golf. Their limited accessory market is the only one that has the potential to rival or surpass Cameron's. Man...from a guy that has been involved in the past in that market... it would be fun to be a part of!!!

Sorry to quote my own post, but after more thought about this....

I'd really love to see those at Odyssey make a great run at this :)

Just to see what an established brand with a huge share of the market could turn this into.

Sorry to quote my own post, but after more thought about this....

I'd really love to see those at Odyssey make a great run at this :)

I think they are getting there Jimmy...

I mean look at this site pages of people talking about how badly they want one of these, and others... And that is just on THP... They have built huge interest

Just bought a hat.

Yep, I did. The trucker hat will look good with my boots :alien:
As did I, now I just don't know if I'm going to display or wear!!!

I really like what they are doing but I just can't wear something with a skull/bones on it. Perhaps I'm getting old. :)

Says the guy who rocks Puma better than Rickie Fowler... :alien:

I love the Odyssey Innovate or Die Line, I don't know about the hats, but the marker and definitely the mallet cover are on the ponder list.

I like I like

I would definitely be in for a coin or headcover.

The coin is great

How awesome would it be if the Staffers at the #THPMC got the Innovate or Die Odyssey Staff Bags? I might pull a Sabella at that point!

The hat is amazing!

Can't wait to get mine delivered. It looks better than some other pics I've seen.

Back