Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

I'm beginning to think spring in Chicago means 4 seasons in one day.
you got it! keep the clubs in your trunk...you never know when the sun will come out!

Good thing I got in 36 this past weekend.....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Good thing I got in 36 this past weekend.....

Lucky you got 36 in. Rained all day Saturday and tried to go Sunday and the golf course was closed. Monday snow fell delaying courses another few days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah got some good weather. Geneva National was nice on Saturday. Played at home Sunday.

I picked up a Ping Zing putter from the PGA Superstore yesterday. They put me on the machine and measured me. Apparently I have a strong arc path. The Ping Zing is supposed to be good for that type of path. I'm picking it up next week and looking forward to using it. It's the Karsten line with the true roll technology.

I putted around with one of those when I was there a few weeks back. Lots of fun....but nothing beats my Two-Ball blade as of yet :)

I just have to reduce my putts per round. Way to many 3 putts. I had 6 three putts and 4 one putts my last time out. 37 putts for 18 holes is way to high. I'm going to get that down to 27 putts per round.

Mr brother and I are gonna play Geneva National player course Saturday around one....booking later tonight if anyone is interested.

That course is amazing. I think it's the most demanding, IMO. Palmer is a tester as well. Have fun. Ill be up there in June for 3 days.

Anyone looking to play Saturday morning. Looking to tee off between 8 and 9. Was spying Blackberry or St. Andrews. I'd also be up for anything within an hour of Aurora.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

Is anyone looking to tee it up Sunday afternoon? I know it might be tough with it being Easter.

I have family commitments. My wife already told me , "don't even think about golfing! ".

Is anyone looking to tee it up Sunday afternoon? I know it might be tough with it being Easter.

I'm looking into it. I'll let u know tomorrow exactly what the plan is.

I have family commitments. My wife already told me , "don't even think about golfing! ".

I hear you. This is the first year we aren't travelling to our respective families for Easter. I'm putting in some good QT on Saturday, so when my fiancee asked me last night what day of the weekend I'm golfing, I had to run with it.

I hear you. This is the first year we aren't travelling to our respective families for Easter. I'm putting in some good QT on Saturday, so when my fiancee asked me last night what day of the weekend I'm golfing, I had to run with it.

Lucky you. I was supposed to go tomorrow with my friends but turns out my daughter is out of school and my wife refuses to take one of her 25 vacation days. I do get to play Sunday, though. And she told me to get a membership somewhere....so I've got that going for me.
Lucky you

Sorry we couldn't make something work Alek! We WILL play together, bummer it won't be before #TheKing.
I'm looking into it. I'll let u know tomorrow exactly what the plan is.

I hate you for the amount of golf your playing...

I hate you for the amount of golf your playing...

Hey I've tried to drag you out.... And even offered you half of my summer job.....

Just a good golf weekend. Friday, Saturday, Sunday is not normal for me.

Hey I've tried to drag you out.... And even offered you half of my summer job.....

I know you do, like every week :D And boy do I wish I had more time!

I plan on playing tomorrow and Saturday if everything goes as planned. Fingers crossed. No way Sunday. Family obligations.

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

That course is amazing. I think it's the most demanding, IMO. Palmer is a tester as well. Have fun. Ill be up there in June for 3 days.

Anyone looking to play Saturday morning. Looking to tee off between 8 and 9. Was spying Blackberry or St. Andrews. I'd also be up for anything within an hour of Aurora.

There are a couple of holes on Palmer that consistently give me problems. Player tends to be my favorite.

I'm definitely looking to tee it up on Saturday. Maybe we can find something in between?

Playing 9 in the morning. That's all for the weekend.

If anyone is interested, I have a tee time for 2:40pm on Sunday at Harborside International. Port course. It's a twilight time at their spring rates. Right now it's just me, so if you want to join in, you can add yourself to the time through their website.

There are a couple of holes on Palmer that consistently give me problems. Player tends to be my favorite.

I'm definitely looking to tee it up on Saturday. Maybe we can find something in between?

All three of those courses can challenge you for sure.

My wife just gave me a kitchen pass for today and decided to take the day off so I'll be playing this afternoon. But maybe in a couple of weeks we can try to find something? I'd say next weekend but I'm playing in a tournament up in Mundelein.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back