Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you Rochester/Syracuse folks, I've been hearing alot about a course in that area that is built on sand. Does anyone have any idea as to what it is called? Some of my vendors always tell me to play there but can never think of the name.

All you Rochester/Syracuse folks, I've been hearing alot about a course in that area that is built on sand. Does anyone have any idea as to what it is called? Some of my vendors always tell me to play there but can never think of the name.

Stadium Golf Club - Schenectady, NY?

Stadium Golf Club - Schenectady, NY?
Definitely built on sand, but that's a long way from Rochester/Syracuse. I also wouldn't consider it any type of "draw." It's a relatively easy course with HUGE greens. The character of that course left when they tore down the Grandstand/Clubhouse.

Definitely built on sand, but that's a long way from Rochester/Syracuse. I also wouldn't consider it any type of "draw." It's a relatively easy course with HUGE greens. The character of that course left when they tore down the Grandstand/Clubhouse.

I just google searched sand golf courses in NY, that's what popped up lol

IIRC, it's Monroe Golf Club.

Good luck getting on there. New home of the LPGA tournament and a pretty exclusive club.

Anyone playing this Sunday? Looks like the better of the two days.

I can't play on Sunday unfortunately. It is Easter Sunday and I have been already informed that it is a family day.

I'll probably be playing LeRoy, but it won't be till later afternoon. Gotta work overnight Sat into Sun.

I can't play on Sunday unfortunately. It is Easter Sunday and I have been already informed that it is a family day.

OOPS. Forgot about that.

I am playing Salmon Creek Sunday early morning. get togethers and dinners don't start until 2pm so I am free till then lol.

I'm playing as well Sunday, not sure where yet. Don't have Easter stuff til later!

Too much family stuff going on this weekend, but half day of work tomorrow so I am heading out for golf around noon. Thinking either Links at Sunset Ridge or Camillus CC. Anyone interested in joining just let me know.

I think Dean and I are going to try to get out Saturday, but there's no way I can play Sunday. My nephew's first Easter and we're all going to church and then do the whole Easter Egg Hunt BS. I'm going to need Jameson....

I think Dean and I are going to try to get out Saturday, but there's no way I can play Sunday. My nephew's first Easter and we're all going to church and then do the whole Easter Egg Hunt BS. I'm going to need Jameson....

Lol easter egg hunt bs that made me laugh. That's so my dad growing up. "Yeah yeah run and find them ok good"

Where are you playing?

Where are you playing?
I don't believe we have definite plans, but I do believe if we were going to play that Saratoga State Park was mentioned.

I don't believe we have definite plans, but I do believe if we were going to play that Saratoga State Park was mentioned.

I need to get up there with you guys sooner than later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should try to finalize something

That is only a 3 hours ride

I see a tee time that is wide open at 11:54. Saturday AM is jammed up since its opening weekend there. But I'd be good with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back