Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

Added my bro just cause I know he will be there

Hey fellas, group golfer has fowler mill for 35...any day any time. We could make that our am round for this and upgrade our courses for 7 bucks less a person...thoughts?

Hey fellas, group golfer has fowler mill for 35...any day any time. We could make that our am round for this and upgrade our courses for 7 bucks less a person...thoughts?

Wow. Fowlers and boulder in the same day? That sounds amazing

Wow. Fowlers and boulder in the same day? That sounds amazing

Agree....easily the tip 2 courses in the area and for a total of 74 bucks

Someone going to buy my fox den coupon?

Toss me on the list. Both rounds please.

you got it skittles

also here is the deal that we will use for the saturday morning, (***Let me get us a tee time first just in case they have a problem with trying to use these coupons and lock down tee times that far in advance)

$35 for 18 Holes with Cart and Range Balls at Fowler’s Mill Golf Course in Chesterland near Cleveland ($75 Value. Good Any Day, Any Time until August 1, 2014.)

13977697686163.jpg

• The Rule Book
    • Limit 4 per person. May purchase additional vouchers as gifts to others. Must make a tee time; Not valid for leagues, outings, cash back or with any other offer. Expires 8/1/2014.
    • See rules that apply to all deals
    • Enjoy!
  • Deal Features
    • The accolades continue to stack up for this Geauga County masterpiece, including recognition as the 2011 No. 2 "Best Public Course in the State of Ohio" from Golf Digest and the "Top Rated Public Golf Course" from Golf Magazine.

• [*=right]Price$35Buy!

[*=center]Time Left: 63h : 10m : 8s

• [*=center]Value$75
    [*=center]Discount53%

[*=center]You Save$40
    [*=center]Buy For a Friend
36 BoughtTipped at 6:56AM with 10 bought

So I guess I should buy one of those for fowlers mill. Haha

So I guess I should buy one of those for fowlers mill. Haha

Wait a bit so I can get us a tee time first just in case they have a problem

Alrighty then.

Let's do Fowler's!

Alrighty then.

Only cause it says it cant be used for "outings" and they usually only allow tee times out 10 days and have standing tee times in the AM til 9 for members

Only cause it says it cant be used for "outings" and they usually only allow tee times out 10 days and have standing tee times in the AM til 9 for members

Well I am sure you can use your magic and make it work. Plus it's not an outing, just a gathering of sorts. Haha

Well I am sure you can use your magic and make it work. Plus it's not an outing, just a gathering of sorts. Haha

Thats right, good ol gathering.....I emailed the guy and just said we needed to book real far in advance cause we have people coming from multiple states

Thats right, good ol gathering.....I emailed the guy and just said we needed to book real far in advance cause we have people coming from multiple states

You would think most places would bend the rules a bit. I mean we may have 5-6 foursomes going. That's quite a bit of money for them.

I've never golfed in Ohio. I wonder if Jimmy (Six4Three5) has any interest in carpooling out......?

You would think most places would bend the rules a bit. I mean we may have 5-6 foursomes going. That's quite a bit of money for them.
Its tough cause they are the nicer courses in the area and are full regardless

I've never golfed in Ohio. I wonder if Jimmy (Six4Three5) has any interest in carpooling out......?

No we're talking!!! Jimmy loves OH

So I'm going to pick up a voucher for Fowlers

U guys picking up fowlers mill??

If someone gets an extra for fowlers, I will buy it from you. Just don't work for me right now.

Stupid car/boat repairs...

Back