Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a tee time that is wide open at 11:54. Saturday AM is jammed up since its opening weekend there. But I'd be good with that
That works for me.

OK all booked up, threw us down for 4 although right now we have 2, maybe 3 if MP makes the trek. 11:54 @ Saratoga State Park.

OK all booked up, threw us down for 4 although right now we have 2, maybe 3 if MP makes the trek. 11:54 @ Saratoga State Park.
Jenn doesn't want to play? Hopefully Martin can make it. Let me know tomorrow if we still need players and I'll make some calls.

Jenn doesn't want to play? Hopefully Martin can make it. Let me know tomorrow if we still need players and I'll make some calls.

she told me she has a study group on Saturday so she is a no-go.

she told me she has a study group on Saturday so she is a no-go.
Studying on a SATURDAY?! Just kidding. I'm sick of her beating me anyway.

By the way, can you teach me how to hit a chip/pitch shot? I'm LOST.

that would rock if you could. If not, we will make it happen soon I swear.

Haha I'm working on it, but i've just got the "you're gonna drive 3hours to play golf with internet buddies" look

She dont understand THP yet

Studying on a SATURDAY?! Just kidding. I'm sick of her beating me anyway.

By the way, can you teach me how to hit a chip/pitch shot? I'm LOST.

a) I'm sick of her beating me too
b) yes, as long as you teach me how to hit the long ball

Haha I'm working on it, but i've just got the "you're gonna drive 3hours to play golf with internet buddies" look

yup I remember that look.

Thanks I was wondering if it was normal

yup, I got it when I said I wanted to fly to Florida to golf with internet friends.

Still my favorite response to non-THPers when they ask "Who are you going to Louisiana with?" "Oh, just a bunch of dudes from the internet...."

a) I'm sick of her beating me too
b) yes, as long as you teach me how to hit the long ball
You need more junk in your trunk. And fat calves. Oh, and I've put the driver away (all of them) after Monday. 588 3 wood = fairway. Driver = trees/water/woods.

yup, I got it when I said I wanted to fly to Florida to golf with internet friends.

yeah I guess I'm starting relatively smooth then

Is there a website for this course? I can't find it

Still my favorite response to non-THPers when they ask "Who are you going to Louisiana with?" "Oh, just a bunch of dudes from the internet...."

You need more junk in your trunk. And fat calves. Oh, and I've put the driver away (all of them) after Monday. 588 3 wood = fairway. Driver = trees/water/woods.

yeah even I think its weird sometimes... lol

and fat calves are helping a lot! I have two of those but I think I need another pair for more distance

yeah I guess I'm starting relatively smooth then

Is there a website for this course? I can't find it

Saratogaspagolf.com

Saratogaspagolf.com

wow this course looks great! but I wont be able to go, too short a notice for me.

my fiancee made me realize that I am leaving for work all week next week so I'll take some time with her this weekend.

on the bright side, we had a talk about THP and she understands, just not for this weekend.

what about we plan something on the first weekend of may, that may be easier for me if she sees it coming ;)

Just thought Id pop in , longtime lurker from Irondequoit (rochester)...played Eagle Vale Saturday which was like a swamp but shot 87 for my first round of the year so not too horrible, then played Ravenwood Sunday and shot 84, the course was in awesome shape. Im thinking about getting a lesson or 2 before the season gets going and wanted some input from any of you guys that have gotten lessons in rochester, can you recommend anyone or where to go?

welcome, hope to get in a few with you this season

Saratogaspagolf.com

I would have driven over to play Saratoga (one of my favorite courses) if I wasn't leaving for Italy on Wednesday.

I would have driven over to play Saratoga (one of my favorite courses) if I wasn't leaving for Italy on Wednesday.
You are seriously the most interesting man in the world. If you show up to the Thruway Series with a Dos Equis sponsorship, I'm kicking you in the shin.

Man I have a tournament tomorrow morning or I would have loved to drive up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time at LeRoy CC with Jimmy and Mike. Perfect day for golf and the course was in good shape.
Jimmy and Mike were machines shooting 77 and 84 respectively. Another mid 90s round for me but there were definitely some positives.
Think I'll be teeing off with the 3 Wood from now on.

Hope everyone gets out for a round or two in this great weather and Happy Easter!

Had a great time at LeRoy CC with Jimmy and Mike. Perfect day for golf and the course was in good shape.
Jimmy and Mike were machines shooting 77 and 84 respectively. Another mid 90s round for me but there were definitely some positives.
Think I'll be teeing off with the 3 Wood from now on.

Hope everyone gets out for a round or two in this great weather and Happy Easter!

Sounds like a blast...and pretty awesome scores there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back