ulle73

Reaction score
Handicap
anyone using it? how many strokes on average did it knock off?

not that popular huh...

I've had the basics of Aimpoint Express taught to me. Not a formal class to be sure. What I've had explained to me makes total sense and has me wanting more. I haven't played enough to notice how many strokes it has knocked off, but I know I am a MUCH better long putter because of it. Short putts are still a challenge, but I believe that is just something that takes practice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never heard of it before this post. Obviously I've seen it being used on tv when they show the proper line for a player to putt, but didn't know what it was called. I'm intrigued after going to their website and they've got an app for iphone and android that makes it even easier rather than relying on guessing on the degree of slope or what not. Probably still too cumbersome to use during actual play, but would be a great practice tool. I'm going to do some more homework on this for sure. I consider myself a decent putter, not great, but probably a little better than average. My average putts right now are about 1.7 to 1.8 after a round, but I still feel I can use some improvement here. Thanks for asking the question and piquing my curiosity.

My reading around the greens has gotten better, and I find myself making more longer putts than before. My three putt avoidance has also gone down as I'm not misreading the break as often (sometimes you still get fooled on slope from time to time) and my speed is better. Definitely worth the investment. My only negative complaint? The level 2 classes aren't as frequently available, and that's kind of a bummer.

Back