Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many rounds do you have in? What were your two 9s? I bet it was better than you thought.

49/47...It was my 3rd round this year. Short game was much better. Didn't make a putt though. My driver is dead to me :)

How many rounds do you have in? What were your two 9s? I bet it was better than you thought.

Don't let him kid ya Pete! Andy played well. The driver was just a bit off on the front 9. Had he just used the 3 wood all day he would have easily broke 90. His short game was very solid!

49/47...It was my 3rd round this year. Short game was much better. Didn't make a putt though. My driver is dead to me :)
Going in the right direction. For me, the touch around the greens and putting has been PAINFULLY slow in coming back.

Don't let him kid ya Pete! Andy played well. The driver was just a bit off on the front 9. Had he just used the 3 wood all day he would have easily broke 90. His short game was very solid!
Sounds familiar. I may not even bring my driver out tomorrow. 3 wood FTW!

That 3 wood you hit on 12 was a thing of beauty. You absolutely SMOKED that ball.

Nice to see a good start to the season.Jim,Pete.........I've seen Andy smoke the ball and don't give him any strokes,he just sucks you in:bulgy-eyes:

spent the day outside my house working on the yard (spring clean up), it was nice and needed but I really wish I could have spent the day on a golf course

Shot 99 at Lake Shore this afternoon. Ball striking is getting better, but direction is still a problem. Happy with 99 on a soggy course I really don't care much for.

Shot 99 at Lake Shore this afternoon. Ball striking is getting better, but direction is still a problem. Happy with 99 on a soggy course I really don't care much for.
How do you like those Altitudes?

Any Albany guys check out capital hills yet? It just opened this week and I'm heading to Troy from Boston tonight. Playing there Easter morning! Hopefully it's in decent condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Albany guys check out capital hills yet? It just opened this week and I'm heading to Troy from Boston tonight. Playing there Easter morning! Hopefully it's in decent condition.

I haven't played there yet this year (like you said, just opened this week). Based on the two courses I did play, I'd expect it to be wet, but other than the 4th hole (the one at the bottom of the hill alongside the Normans Kill), I wouldn't expect it to be too crazy wet.

Have not checked it out yet. Interested in playing Saratoga state park with O Carroll and I tomorrow at noon?

Few pictures of Andy and Maddog today! Had an absolute blast!

y4u3arah.jpg

Have not checked it out yet. Interested in playing Saratoga state park with O Carroll and I tomorrow at noon?

I wish I could! Finally get to meet some fellow THPers, but I will be traveling with the girlfriend and I told her I would only play one round. Have to keep her happy since I'm going to NY to see her family.

wow this course looks great! but I wont be able to go, too short a notice for me.

my fiancee made me realize that I am leaving for work all week next week so I'll take some time with her this weekend.

on the bright side, we had a talk about THP and she understands, just not for this weekend.

what about we plan something on the first weekend of may, that may be easier for me if she sees it coming ;)

If she ever wanted to come along. Her and I could go hang out maybe hit up the spa or some shopping depending on where you met to play. I can give her the significant other perspective on THP.

If she ever wanted to come along. Her and I could go hang out maybe hit up the spa or some shopping depending on where you met to play. I can give her the significant other perspective on THP.

Thanks a lot for the offer, I will tell her about it, she is always down for a shopping spree and/or a day at the spa.

Don't let the scores fool you , Andy played better than his score. He hit a 260 yard 3 wood off the tee, had me by 10 yards and i hit the driver! Just such a great day for my first round of the year, the weather and company were great! My game was no too shabby for the first round! Jimmy played well also.

Jim, hope you have a great trip to Italy!!! Got you covered in the league. careful you do not put on too much weight from all the good food you will be enjoying!!!:banana:

Enjoy the round today guys!

3 penalties in three holes (one left, one right, one grounder into the water...so not straight.

It's all good Pete stay positive man. Keep after it

Maybe stay off your phone haha

3 penalties in three holes (one left, one right, one grounder into the water...so not straight.
Find the groove that you SO HAVE IN YOU>>>>>>>>>>>and have a great rest of the round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back