Logical Purchasing vs Impulse Buying

Skip, what kinda driver do you prefer anyway?

i tend to do a lot of impulse buying. Most of it coming from ebay or sites like rockbottomgolf. I used to work at Golf Galaxy and would buy a lot because of my discount. i also impulse shop for my girlfriends bag. the first set of irons i purchased for her was an impulse grab.

Skip plays the Hammer!! POW!!!!!!!!!!! No one laughs at him! It's the #1 hetrosexual driver!!

features.jpg

Skip plays the Hammer!! POW!!!!!!!!!!! No one laughs at him! It's the #1 hetrosexual driver!!

features.jpg

WOW!!!!!!! The Hammer's infomercial was on a week or so ago. Maybe because it's the end of the day, I can't stop laughing.

Did you end up getting the Machspeed?

I impulse buy... I've been looking at trading my 3 wood and 4 hybrid for a 5 wood. It's been 2 months since I decided that and I've added 2 wedges, a niblick and a Dymo2 Str8. All have been what I needed so far even though I didnt know it at the time of purchase. What started out as an impulse grab, I would now consider logical.

Any new club is logical in my eyes

Did you end up getting the Machspeed?

Yes Indeed. The problem is finding time to go hit it! I've demoed one, but the one I bought I have yet to get out and hit.

I'm an impulse kind of guy. First round of the year I had 37 putts. I've had my putter for 10 years or so and have always putted well with it. But I just got it in my head that I needed to change. So I started out by saying I need to shorten my putter. 2 days later I had a brand new Bettinardi Studio Stock 4 putter being built for me. I don't know what happened. My wife is logical so this is going to be a problem.

I'm doing all I can to restrain my impulses. Enough is enough! I even stopped reading the equipment reviews, well sort of.

Impulse all the way. The Black Pearls were impulse as my Di9's woulda worked just fine for another few years. I have been trying my best to not buy... but i do need wedges.. I don't any right now... so that'd be logical Right???

Impulse all the way. The Black Pearls were impulse as my Di9's woulda worked just fine for another few years. I have been trying my best to not buy... but i do need wedges.. I don't any right now... so that'd be logical Right???

Looks like one company is dominating your bag, so might as well finish it off and make it match. :clapp:

I agree it seems very logical that you finish it off with some nice Cleveland wedges!

Yes Indeed. The problem is finding time to go hit it! I've demoed one, but the one I bought I have yet to get out and hit.

That's gotta be killer... Awesome purchase though and congrats!

Good, wee are in agreeance, CG15 wedges are a very logical purchase

Back