SuperStroke Flatso & 2.0 Review

I really like the shape, but still feels reverse tapered to me. I think I'm gonna get another one for my FGP and put a couple extra wraps under my top hand and see if that helps.

With the underscore used in these and its diameter/thickness odds are you will not notice added wraps.

With the underscore used in these and its diameter/thickness odds are you will not notice added wraps.

I'm not above trying and failing, and then I'll still have the grip on another putter.

I was literally on the superstroke website reading about the flatso and then saw this thread. Really mulling over getting a Superstroke, possibly the slim 1.0 or the Flatso.

I like the oversized grips and great info on the Flatso.

I just had an ultra slim put on my new putter but I am kind of second guessing that now.... I wish that flatso had of been there to try. If they can get the ultra slim off without ruining it I might just be making the investment.

Thanks for the review James. Well done sir !
I am a big fan of the SuperStroke Belly 17. It’s on a standard length putter, not a belly. The diameter(1.3) is perfect for me and there is something I like about seeing the longer grip down the shaft a bit. Sort of like Ernie Els, but not quite as long.

The weight difference is really interesting to me.

Really like SS grips, wouldn't be opposed to trying this one.

Using Tapatalk

I'm not sure to be honest. Its mostly, IMO, going to be who likes having hard edges on their putter grip and who prefers a more round overall shape. With hand size I would think smaller hands would gravitate to the SS 1.0 if they were looking, its my ideal grip anyways. I could certainly make the jump to the Flatso easily, I just don't want to regrip all of my putter haha! The Flatso is the perfect setup with my SPi grip IMO, helped me really keep it in the fingers.
Yes! You answered my next question... Thanks buddy

SuperStroke Flatso & 2.0 Review

Edited. Wrong thread

Last edited:
I have missed my old Super Stroke since trading in my old putter last June. I can't stand stock grips and how small they are in my hands and I have small hands. I don't know how people with normal and big hands do it.

My new SeeMore will have their Jumbo grip to see if I like that more but a Super Stroke will be waiting just in case.

After messing with these a bit in person, I'm a Flatso fan for sure.

I currently use the SS 2.0 and freaking love them. Pretty sure I will never go back to a small grip on the putter, because since I have had this guy my hands and wrist have just stayed quiet now. Love em...

SuperStroke fan here, have the Flatso on my #5, love it.

Back