Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 penalties in three holes (one left, one right, one grounder into the water...so not straight.

What hapenned to: I might leave the driver in the car

What hapenned to: I might leave the driver in the car
I shot 93 with 35 putts and SIX lost balls. Four of the six penalties were with the 3 wood.

I shot 93 with 35 putts and SIX lost balls. Four of the six penalties were with the 3 wood.

That is actually a pretty impressive score considering 6 penalties. You must have recovered well. I guess the driver is going back in the bag? :)

y4u3arah.jpg

Trying to figure out if that right heel coming off the ground is a bad thing or just my inner "Bubba" :)

That is actually a pretty impressive score considering 6 penalties. You must have recovered well. I guess the driver is going back in the bag? :)
I didn't play poorly, just really inconsistent so far this year. As for the driver/fairway...it really didn't matter. I shanked an 8 iron into the trees today at one point--and my iron play was the best part of the day today. I just have lapses in concentration I think.

Trying to figure out if that right heel coming off the ground is a bad thing or just my inner "Bubba" :)
Mine comes off the ground as well, but I think a bit closer to impact. I couldn't tell you which way is correct...?

Pete, it sounds like we have very similar games :)

I didn't play poorly, just really inconsistent so far this year. As for the driver/fairway...it really didn't matter. I shanked an 8 iron into the trees today at one point--and my iron play was the best part of the day today. I just have lapses in concentration I think.
Pete,for me I call it a moment of disrupted brilliance. I do it all the time.Looking foreward to my round tomorrow(I won't be wearing shorts!)

Pete,for me I call it a moment of disrupted brilliance. I do it all the time.Looking foreward to my round tomorrow(I won't be wearing shorts!)

Have a good round, Allan. The weather should be perfect. Where ya playing?

I should be good for Thursday.

Got out today with Jim at Mill Creek and had a blast today. Wind was up and made some holes pretty tough. But overall hit the ball pretty well.

Shot a 84 and Jim shot a 94. Considering I hadn't touched the clubs in a week, I thought the ball striking was pretty decent.

I thought Jim hit the Altitudes really well and is going to be dangerous with them as he gets to play with them more.

But it was great getting another round with him before the big move.

Have fun tomorrow Alan!!

Played 18 at Ravenwood this morning (shot 85) and played 18 at Lakeshore CC this evening (shot 80)...Found a GolfNow deal for Ravenwood for 34$ so couldnt pass it up. Hopefully the courses continue to dry out considering Lakeshore was like a swamp but Ravenwood is in phenomenal shape for April. Cant wait to get out tomorrow morning 7:45AM tee time. Enjoy your Easter fellas

93 isn't terrible considering you tanked 6 balls. Actually it's pretty damn good! How'd Dean play??

One of these days you and I will go to Plum Creek for a good range session instead of playing, I'll bring the iPad setup and we'll get you dialed in buddy. There's no reason you can't be consistently going low, you hit the ball a country mile we just gotta find the swing that prodcues it and ingrain the heck out of it on ya.

Got out today with Jim at Mill Creek and had a blast today. Wind was up and made some holes pretty tough. But overall hit the ball pretty well.

Shot a 84 and Jim shot a 94. Considering I hadn't touched the clubs in a week, I thought the ball striking was pretty decent.

I thought Jim hit the Altitudes really well and is going to be dangerous with them as he gets to play with them more.

But it was great getting another round with him before the big move.

Have fun tomorrow Alan!!

84 is damn good for opening the season at Mill Creek!

Once Jim finds the grooved swing he'll be smoking those altitudes, it's impossible not to!

Played 18 at Ravenwood this morning (shot 85) and played 18 at Lakeshore CC this evening (shot 80)...Found a GolfNow deal for Ravenwood for 34$ so couldnt pass it up. Hopefully the courses continue to dry out considering Lakeshore was like a swamp but Ravenwood is in phenomenal shape for April. Cant wait to get out tomorrow morning 7:45AM tee time. Enjoy your Easter fellas

Couple of good days there Anthony! $34 for Ravenwood is a good price for sure. I've always heard that Lakeshore doesn't drain very well. Good Luck tomorrow!

Have a good round, Allan. The weather should be perfect. Where ya playing?

I should be good for Thursday.
Playing ArrowHead with Dave and two others. Thursday would be great! Happy Easter to All!

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

84 is damn good for opening the season at Mill Creek!

Once Jim finds the grooved swing he'll be smoking those altitudes, it's impossible not to!

Agreed. New clubs, new shafts - a few more rounds with them and he is going to be lethal with them.

Great rounds Anthony!

Not surprised on Lakeshore not draining well. It has been a problem for a long time. Been there the day after a thunderstorm in the middle of the summer and there would be standing water.

Have fun today!

One of these days you and I will go to Plum Creek for a good range session instead of playing, I'll bring the iPad setup and we'll get you dialed in buddy. There's no reason you can't be consistently going low, you hit the ball a country mile we just gotta find the swing that prodcues it and ingrain the heck out of it on ya.

This sounds like a good idea to me, I'm in. That looked like a nice range with the grass hitting area, only one of those near me (Airport Driving Range).

Happy Easter everyone. Rapidly climbing the list of my favorite Holidays, and I'm not too proud to say that it has everything to do with Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.

Happy Easter everyone. Rapidly climbing the list of my favorite Holidays, and I'm not too proud to say that it has everything to do with Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs.

I am partial to the Cadbury Eggs myself. Can't help picking up one or two EVERY time I walk in Wegmans.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Happy Easter everyone!! Enjoy the gorgeous day!

If it's not dark chocolate, preferably, Ghiradelli, it descends the favorites list. But no chocolate ever leaves the favorites list.

My kids love Peeps, which I think are the most disgusting things ever.

Happy Easter to all.

Happy Easter everyone!! Enjoy the gorgeous day!

I have spent the day packing for Italy.

What a sacrifice. :joy:

I have spent the day packing for Italy.

What a sacrifice. :joy:

Your "sacrifice" will be rewarded with amazing food and phenomenal wine.

My heart bleeds for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back