We get a few frost delays in Dec, Jan, Feb but not this time of year there is not a course I have played that called or email you most just tell you when you check in

I'm aware of a possible situation with the frost causing a delay and if I get a call from the course,"Wow"! It makes me feel like I'm a somebody because they care enough to let me know. Just my opinion and I play 140 rounds.

My wife just started a bloody Mary bar a couple weeks ago and now we have it on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! These pics were from the first week. She has been improving on it every day since!

yzybegyv.jpg
uty5u4yr.jpg

Are those Bridgestone? Sweet!

I don't need a call to let me know about frost delays, if there is frost on the lawn or car I am sure there is some at the course. I will go to the course and wait for my turn to tee off.

I've never gotten a call from course regarding the delay. Would be nice tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my course will quite often tweet about it which I think is enough

I'm probably different on this one but I don't want a call, an update to a website or something works fine for me. It is nice if the update includes an estimate of the duration of the delay.

This.

The courses I play never give a call. We usually have to call them. It can be a little frustrating, if the course reached out to me though I would be ecstatic.

my course will quite often tweet about it which I think is enough

I'll be the Twitter person for the course shortly. I'll start adding it to Facebook in the future.

Frost delay in the middle of May. Uggh. No one out until 8:00.

Rain snow mix here in Cleveland. Really??? My tee time luckily won't be delayed.

Strange weather, my complaint is small compared to others here but wearing full pants in mid-May in Texas is not something I used to.

Frost delay here until 10. #puremichigan

Spitting snow 2 days in a row.Just have no motivation to play at all.And won't,rather mow grass in this

I remember a course in Minnesota that would just cancel all the tee times during the frost delays. If they delayed for 60 minutes all those golfers with tee times the first hour were out of luck.

I remember a course in Minnesota that would just cancel all the tee times during the frost delays. If they delayed for 60 minutes all those golfers with tee times the first hour were out of luck.

Wow, that's a lot of lost revenue.

830 tee time now talking noon...rainchecks for us...snow in may is pure michigan

f4d16561cbdbef14a20ab13c8535802a.jpg

Rain snow mix here in Cleveland. Really??? My tee time luckily won't be delayed.
We decided to eat the 12 bucks we spent on tee times to avoid the mid 30s with rain. Ugh.

We decided to eat the 12 bucks we spent on tee times to avoid the mid 30s with rain. Ugh.

Well it appears the rain you had is moving in and tee time may be washed like yours.

Well it appears the rain you had is moving in and tee time may be washed like yours.
We had a 7 am, and decided at midnight to just skip it. Rain or cold is one thing. Both is another. And then the sleet that was falling last night...

Wow, that's a lot of lost revenue.

Not to mention lost good will. It would seriously piss me off if I had a reservation and got shut out just because I was earlier on the sheet than someone else. My home course just pushes the times back and blocks off any remaining open times to allow them to gradually reduce the delay as the morning goes on. They also watch the forecast and will push back the first reservation during April and early May. Then if they don't get frost, they can still sell some of that to early walk-ons.

Once you find your time and price you want on GolfNow, go to the course's website and book there. I don't know about other courses, but we dictate GolfNow pricing and don't charge booking fees.

Once you find your time and price you want on GolfNow, go to the course's website and book there. I don't know about other courses, but we dictate GolfNow pricing and don't charge booking fees.
I do this, but this was a prepaid hot time. And this course doesn't have their own site for booking. It's all golfnow.

Back