Michigan hackers, check in here

Sorry guys, cant make it. Will be grinding away at work unfortunately. Fieldstone is a pretty fun course, have played it many times. Couple very nice par 3s there. Both the ones on the front are cool holes. Havent played there yet this year, hope its in decent shape. Played Shepherds Hollow last weekend and it was in decent shape and had no temporary greens and was only $35. quite a steal for there.

The course is a lot of fun, as it give you a lot of options from tee to green regardless of how long you can actually hit the ball. Number 3 is one of my favorite holes of all time. Great risk/reward tee shot.

Keep it in the fairway and it's an easy hole. The pond has sucked up my ball a bunch of times though

Tee time is for 11:28 on Wednesday at Fieldstone. I told them we would have 4 but we can change it if need be.

Tee time is for 11:28 on Wednesday at Fieldstone. I told them we would have 4 but we can change it if need be.

That just means we gotta find a fourth!

May 11th any interest in a small group coming up to what might become you favorite course?
Bucks Run!

May 11th any interest in a small group coming up to what might become you favorite course?
Bucks Run!

Hmmmm that's a Sunday. Verrrrryyyy intriguing.

Bucks Run!

I am going to guess that there will be a lot of interest but no action, considering that is Mothers Day...

CJ check out our June 21st thread, we might be locking down a SWEET course for cheap

How about May 25 Bucks Run? Still a Sunday...

Might be too close to Indy event??

Bump for Michigan hackers that haven't seen it yet. We have 3, would love to have a 4th join!

So I got that treetops group golfer deal. Going to add on a second night and make it a getaway with my wife! We've never been Up North before and she has heard a lot of nice things about Gaylord.

I can't make it this Wednesday. Have fun you guys!

So I got that treetops group golfer deal. Going to add on a second night and make it a getaway with my wife! We've never been Up North before and she has heard a lot of nice things about Gaylord.

You need to warn her, there are lots of conservatives up there.

Just a reminder for tomorrow's round at Fieldstone. We tee off at 11:28. I'm planning on getting there shortly after 10 and I'll have the launch monitor with me.

Just a reminder for tomorrow's round at Fieldstone. We tee off at 11:28. I'm planning on getting there shortly after 10 and I'll have the launch monitor with me.

Sounds like a plan Adam! We still looking for a fourth?

Back