Why Some People Shouldn't Play Golf....

Those guys in the golf cart at about the 1:53 mark are going FAST.

Great compulation! I have seen all of the accidents before in other youtube videos except for the idiot crashing into the baseball field fence.

That is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen! I can't believe some of the things people will try and do with a golf cart.

Freaking hilarious!

That wedgie looked awful and I love when the one guy pulls his buddy into the pond. lol.

Some unfortunate and funny things when it comes to the true honest mishaps in the vid.

But imo when people purposely do stupid stuff intentionally as is also in the vid then that's when I just cant give them any credit for being jerks.

I laugh so hard at the guys who refuse to take a drop and will play it as it lies no matter what

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Hey....my game is damn good!

Some funny ones in there, some just wow wth where they thinking hah. Song was a bit annoying though...:shrug: Thanks for sharing.

That was pretty good lol. Thanks for sharing!

Hilarious but ouch too. Thanks for sharing. Maybe I'm not that bad hooray...

I liked the one where the guy ran himself over with the cart

Some unfortunate and funny things when it comes to the true honest mishaps in the vid.

But imo when people purposely do stupid stuff intentionally as is also in the vid then that's when I just cant give them any credit for being jerks.

I'm okay with it, simply because those were the idiots who looks like they actually got hurt. Now, I wish pain upon no one, but when you're that stupid.....well.

Back